IBS

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: regulation

Post by RRM »

Brahmaloka wrote:My brain gives no feedback at all.
Says the brain monitor?
There is nothing wrong with my intestines!!!
How do you know?
Have you been tested for fiber-sensitivity?
My guess is that your bowels are simply over-sensitive to stimulating susbtances such as fiber and oil (and sugar?)...
Brahmaloka wrote:Excellent evidence for my IBS theories is providied by the original post...

She eats fruit and gets symptoms of IBS-C
She eats cooked meat (HCAs) with the fruit and symptoms do not occur!
Thats not evidence, at all...
I could reason that its evidence for that fiber over-stimulates her bowels, as the sedation (beta-carbolines) does the opposite...
Of course then you get constipated and have to eat a high fiber diet.
Thats indeed how doctors actually operate:
They give you medication with pro-X effects, and to balance its effects, they give you additional medication with anti-X effects, which will incite the disorder they initially gave you the medication for...
Solution:
Stop medicating and take away the cause (in this case: too much fiber / oil / sugar for your over-sensitive bowels).
Brahmaloka

IBS

Post by Brahmaloka »

Every practical trial I do confirms my theories...

Others with IBS get the same results (successful treatment)

The theories are simple and easy to implement... (especially if you have IBS)...

IBS is a very common problem, especially in northern European populations. It is much more common than Parkinsons' and other related disorders. Very few resources are allocated to treat it and almost no research is happening. Shit is not popular. Changing attitudes is hard.

Just look at how hard I am trying to expain to you, with little effect!
Brahmz :)
www.ibsexplained.com
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Brahms, what do you hope to accomplish? Are you willing to think about and try everything to cure/alleviate your disorder or not?

You complain that it is hard to discuss IBS with people, and yet, when people are trying to discuss things, you basically say: "shut up, you don't know anything". You have done extensive research and personal experiments, so your ideas mught very well be right. But what if they are not? Or if they are only partially right? Would you be willing to ignore other information just to hold on to your ideas?
Brahmaloka

IBS

Post by Brahmaloka »

I am open to new ideas all the time....

I am constantly trialling new treatment regimes to keep myself well...

I constantly test myself to find out if the changes work...

Where are your new ideas? Throw them at me. What is wrong with me? All your messages to date just regurgitate the silly ideas that prevail in the community.

The brain disorder theory has stood up for about 3 years now and has been rigorously tested in practical trials every day of my life. I live with this IBS, it goes to bed with me, I wake up with it, it sits inside me at work, it used to make my life absolutely miserable.

I went EUREKA one day and realized what to do. Now it is like an old, wise friend, showing me the way...

I would not get rid of it even if I could. It has taught me so much, and I have much more to learn...
Brahmz :)
www.ibsexplained.com
Oscar
Administrator

Re: IBS

Post by Oscar »

Brahmaloka wrote:I am open to new ideas all the time....
I don't get that impression...
Brahmaloka wrote:I would not get rid of it even if I could. It has taught me so much, and I have much more to learn...
Ah okay, now I understand.

I wish you all the best in your journey. :)
ganbare

Post by ganbare »

I suffer from IBS too and I've been doing this diet for a couple of weeks and I find it much easier on my digestive system than the way I used to eat. I think I would have what you would classify IBS-D, I get diarrhea often when I eat carbs and other things that aren't on the Wai diet. For me it is on and off, so sometimes I don't have any serious reaction and other times it is non stop diarrhea. The connection with fiber doesn't seem to be a problem for me because I am able to stay on the Wai diet with a balance of fruit and juice and I don't seem to have a problem. I think it really depends on the particular case.