Serotonin and confidence

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
Oscar
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Oscar »

I think the spaciness may be connected to the body overcompensating, due to the 'lack' of certain betacarbolines. If so, then this could stabilize after a while.

I've always been a pretty stable person, emotionally speaking, so I can't really relate to your changes. I did (and do) notice a general feeling of happiness, as well as a general feeling of contentness in my body. For me this is a very positive thing, and nothing to be scared of. It shows how much influence diet has on our body and on our daily lives, and that a change in diet might bring changes elsewhere.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

health wrote:dionysus
Don't write about yourself...
Yeah but it's not that real if you know what i mean...

The Darfur genocide is real. A 600% increase in teenage suicides over the last 30 years is real.

Not alot of people have inner peace. It's a blessing.

But it doesn't mean that you (as an artist) cannot bring to light other peoples troubles.

Social commentary.

This is what being an artist is all about.

:)
Negativity is the cult of the weak
sugarbarbie

Post by sugarbarbie »

rischott wrote:Don't go to public school. Tell all the people you know not to send their children to public schools. Television combined with these institutes = zombie nation.
I agree public school as a whole is a joke. free childcare. I have come across some awesome teachers however. I realized that the public education was flawed when I was i 6th grade. We were learning about slavery etc etc. and I had told my dad that. He told me lots of information.. The next day at school we learned about the cotton gin. next to it was a picture of the inventor...I was puzzled. I raised my hand and said that my father said that the inventor of the cotton gin was a black man. She said yes I learned tht in college too. I asked so what would I put on the test she said you have to put what's in the book. Throughout the years I realized there are lots of brainwashing going on...I will not subject my children to that. They will learn the truth...It's important to their mental health. Parents, students have very little say when it comes to public education and school policy. It wasn't until college did I start learning the truth. I was fortunate to have a amazing professor ("white") that taught that Eli Whitney did in fact create the cotton gin, however it was after discovering a tool that an illiterate slave created to make the job of extracting the seed easier. He took that concept and made the machine. We were shown a picture of the tool and a picture of the cotton gin and my final conclusion is that must be the truth. Any who...this wasn't an isolated incident and I used to beg my mom to home school me or put me somewhere else because I was very eager to learn the truth.
If You Can Paste And Submit, Then You Can Grow 2,346 Downlines In a Year
http://www.opportunityplr.com/?rid=357
sugarbarbie

Post by sugarbarbie »

avalon wrote:THOMAS- You Are the Chose One!
haha lol
If You Can Paste And Submit, Then You Can Grow 2,346 Downlines In a Year
http://www.opportunityplr.com/?rid=357