Skin viruses and moles

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
gianni
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Skin viruses and moles

Post by gianni »

Does anyone know if skin viruses and moles are caused by excess, dirty, or undigested protein? And also, are these skin problems a sign that the lymph is very congested? This is my third time trying wai's diet, and I ony restarted one week ago, so I don't expect all my symptoms to be cleared up already. I do have other virus problems besides on the skin and other health issues, so although I don't have acne, I have to be very careful and am trying to cut out even eat munch foods. If the skin viruses and moles are caused by even too much clean protein, I will have to start being more cautious about that, too. I definitely eat more than the 2 ounces or 3 egg yolks a day because I feel very weak without it, but if I need to work towards cutting back on protein, I will.

Thank you for your help.

gianni
RRM
Administrator

Re: Skin viruses and moles

Post by RRM »

gianni wrote:Does anyone know if skin viruses and moles are caused by excess, dirty, or undigested protein?
I dont think so; it doesnt make sense to me.
And also, are these skin problems a sign that the lymph is very congested?
I dont think so.
It must have to do with your natural defense, I suspect, and of course, diet plays a role there, as does sleep.
If the skin viruses and moles are caused by even too much clean protein
I dont think so.
I definitely eat more than the 2 ounces or 3 egg yolks a day
You should!!!

Where are those viruses located? And which ones are they?
gianni

Post by gianni »

This is embarrassing, but I have several warts, some on my hands and some on my back. I've had them since I was a child. I have a mole on the back of my shoulder. I also have Eptsein Barr Virus. I do have a weakened immune system. I am currently detoxing my body of heavy metals and chemicals, and hopefully between that and this diet I will get over my chronic fatigue and other health issues.
So it's okay to eat more than 2 ounces of fish or 3 egg yolks a day? That's good, I feel like I need it right now.
Thank you for your response, RRM.

gianni
gianni

Post by gianni »

I have been thinking about your answer and am wondering if you actually meant that I should try to adhere to the recommended amount of protein, 2 or 3 egg yolks or 2 ounces of raw fish a day. I think my body isn't switched over to this way of eating completely yet, and so I am getting the wrong signals. The glucose and fructose in fruit and the fat in the olive oil are where I should get energy. The protein is for rebuilding. This past week the protein and salt and even cooked munch food have been what helps me feel recovered, and that's not right. The past two days have been a little better though, and the juice + sugar + olive oil are keeping me going all day. Although at one point I felt very mentally hyperactive and high anxiety.

I've had hypoglycemia for about 20 years, and I am having a hard time getting the old information out of my brain. The old information being that if you have hypoglycemia you should avoid sugar and not eat too much fruit, and also that protein prevents blood sugar crashes. Eating sugar with dairy or grains or even in a chocolate bar has in the past proved to make me very tired and sick. There must be something different about taking it with the juice and olive oil. The past two times I tried this diet I wouldn't even try adding the sugar to the juice because I was afraid to eat so much sugar. This time I am a little stronger and am trying it, slowly increasing the amounts. Yesterday I had at least 6 tablespoons of sugar, and I'm okay.

I just remembered that another virus that I have is herpes simplex.

Thanks for your help,

gianni
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

gianni wrote:This is embarrassing, but I have several warts, some on my hands and some on my back. I've had them since I was a child.
I had some on my hands as a child. I had them removed (frosting) and only some returned (only once).
I do have a weakened immune system.
Thats where you can make great progress with this diet; take away everything that destroys your defense (toxins), and train it properly (bacteria in raw foods) and you will do better.
hopefully between that and this diet I will get over my chronic fatigue and other health issues.
Yes, that seems doable to me.
So it's okay to eat more than 2 ounces of fish or 3 egg yolks a day?
In your case, absolutely!!
As much as you feel like; at least increase your intake triple-fold. (gradually within about 2 weeks).
That's good, I feel like I need it right now.
I suspect you feel it right.