The effects of bad habits and how to help a friend

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
dadasarah
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by dadasarah »

My ex... well, let's just say that as long as he has his addictions and exciting new concepts to keep him feeling good about himself, he will keep going and not try the hard way. It is hard to stay up and excited for him, new things become 'old' fast. He tells me he feels lonely and that he struggles too much with finding lasting joy. I have seen his behavior of being overly tense, passive aggressive with extreme ups and downs and I also see that underneath it all, he has a low self-esteem.
Oh my, this is me! And my father...I think one of the worst things for both of us is the coffee. It seems to build up the anger, tension inside, make it worse. My dad has had two heart attacks before 60; I don't want that to happen to me. We really do have to want to change, to commit to becoming a better and better person (a little bit) every day. We have to want to see the good in everything, all the time. We have to accept things the way they are first, not as we want them to be, and then work to change them. It's very hard. It's the hardest thing you can possibly do: change yourself. Most people don't. Congrats DarkGalaxy!!!
"Dada is the sun. Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police." - Richard Huelsenbeck
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

DarkGalaxy wrote:
I guess everybody is on their own journey in life and the only person you can control in a relationship is yourself.
Sadly, this is my experience as well.
Negativity is the cult of the weak