Fatty Raw Wai Diet Update

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
DarkGalaxy
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Fatty Raw Wai Diet Update

Post by DarkGalaxy »

Hello everybody! :D

It's been 23 days on my fatty diet now (see PMS problems thread). It's going good, although I've had trouble keeping my intake down. I always eat too much during pms days. This is also day 23 of my cycle and I'm definitely pmssing.
I gained a little bit of weight :P. I've had trouble changing to 9 meals a day but it's going a lot better... that is the hardest part for me but I'll eventually be a master at it... as long as I keep trying.
I found out how much energy my body needs so it's easier to monitor. I lose weight at 1450 calories and I gain slowly at 1750 calories per day and fast at 1900-1950 (duh).
I try very hard to always keep something in my stomach but one time I went without food for too long and one day I only ate 1173 calories, not on purpose. Most days I eat too much though, especially during this time of the month. I eat 50 g salmon 4 x a week now, and the rest of the days 3 yolks a day. I wish I could eat more yolks but I just want to get rid of this cellulite.

Will I also have to make sure never to overeat in order to lose the cellulite or does it not matter?

One good thing is that I feel much more emotionally stable, with no mood swings so far. It's amazing. I am really happy with the way it is going, I just need to stop overeating.
I still have trouble falling asleep, the days before my period. On day 21 of my cycle, the insomnia started (this happens every month till my period, which is usually on day 28 or 29). I walk a lot every day (1.5-2 hours).

So far, I've had the following PMS symptoms:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday May 30 (today)
Day 23 of cycle: grumpy/ bad mood, bored, restless, somewhat angry/ pissed.

Monday May 29
Day 22 of cycle: grumpy, clumsy, impatient. Felt like doing domestic chores, homemaking, organizing.

Sunday May 28
Day 21 of cycle: excessive hunger, faint cramping, don't feel excited. Insomnia.

Saturday May 27
Day 20 of cycle: last night first night insomnia

Monday May 21
Day 14 of cycle: enormous cravings (for calories in general). Probably in ketosis. Definitely PMS-cravings. Bloated and humid weather.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it's not so bad really. As long as I'm not too depressed or overly emotional, or eating things not on the menu. I wish I could tackle the insomnia (I can't believe I just used the word 'tackle' :P) but I can't eat more than 3 yolks a day. It is virtually impossible for me to figure out exactly how much protein causes cellulite so I'll just stick with 10g a day. I also still didn't eat anything other than the following foods for 23 days:

Avocado
Egg yolks
Walnuts
Hazelnuts
Cucumber
Olive oil
Salmon
Tuna

As long as I keep eating small meals throughout the day, everything goes really well. I just want to get better at it and more consistent. I am so used to eating bigger meals but really, eating a small meal every hour is MUCH nicer. I don't know why I do it... overeating I mean. I know it's not preferable for many reasons and still I do it.

:roll:
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

I meant to say: "On day 20 of my cycle, the insomnia started" (instead of day 21).
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

I forgot to mention breast tenderness, since today.
Frost

Post by Frost »

self discipline is the chief element of self respect.

as long as you stay to it and keep yourself focused you'll develop a habit. and a good habit is always better then a bad one!
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

Yep... thanks

You're a male, right? Not someone who has mastered animalistic PMS cravings? Anyone??
Frost

Post by Frost »

hey, im just trying to be encouraging
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I think it's far harder to regulate energy intake on a fatty diet than on a sugary one, so I guess it's a matter of experience.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Glad its going better for you :)

Your brave not having sugar. Don't now how you manage it. Its one of the things that gives me energy/happiness.
Negativity is the cult of the weak
sungvimil

Post by sungvimil »

Oscar wrote:
I think it's far harder to regulate energy intake on a fatty diet than on a sugary one
I agree. The body simply tells you when you are fine regarding sugars and you don´t feel like drinking or eating sugary fruit/juices.

On the other hand, I am not sure if there is that sort of feedback when eating olive oil mixed in the juice or other fatty items. But what it´s true also is that the more fat you eat the longer your blood sugar lever keeps stable, so I guess that fats regulate indirectly sugar (energy) intake.

DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

Frost,

Haha what can I say... I'll be back to my sweet self soon... for now I just feel like being MEAN :P

Thanks for the input everybody... I guess it's no wonder that I'm struggling with eating the right amount and not too much. It was really the same when I ate sugars, it's just those PMS cravings... they make me hungry like a horse... anybody has a weapon against that except being tied up? Ladies... come on!! Why do I feel like stuffing my face when I have PMS???

I don't even really feel like having anything that's not on my menu... I just love to eat avocados with olive oil on top of them... yeah I'll have several of those in a row... just love it... :cry:
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

As far as energy/happiness... I am pretty happy and energetic. I guess females would do better on fats and males better on sugars/ proteins or something (where did I read that?).
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

Frost, I really do appreciate your answer! You're right and I WILL master all of this... it's just that normally I'm a very disciplined person... except when those PMS cravings come up. It is comparable in intensity to having carbo cravings while on a low-carbo diet. I guess I am in ketosis but I haven't had any carbo cravings (this kind of illustrates how willful I am when I don't get attacked by PMS).
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Hi DarkGalaxy, Sorry if you mentioned this before and I didn't see it: I haven't been on the forum for some time!
But how come you can't eat more egg yolks?
I've found them to be extremely helpful with the symptoms. During the first part of my cycle I eat 4 eggs 3 days a week, then after ovulation I eat 6 eggs 3 days and 1 or 2 with my fish on the other days. This really helps.
Before (6 mounths or so ago and during 4 mounths) when I was still anaemic and having bad PMS I would eat 10 eggs a day during the second part of my cycle. This was what got rid of myPMS, severe back pains during my period and the anaemia.
The cholesterol in the eggs is responsible for the production of your female hormones and thus regulates them. I'll bet you the egg yolk will releave your cravings. I eat them alone with chives and oo, with a mushed banana or with an avocado and chives...Delicious! I also mix them with (a little) fish!
Let me know it this helps! It's important though to start with the yolks really at mid cycle.
Good luck! you can do it!
:wink:
sungvimil

Post by sungvimil »

I don´t know if raw brain is accepted on this diet, but its ratio CHOLESTEROL/PROTEIN is 3.5 times higher than raw egg yolks!!

http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts-C00001-01c20tp.html

http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts-C00001-01c201p.html
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

Corinne, I can't eat more yolks because I want to get rid of my cellulite and I don't know how much protein I can tolerate since it is hard to figure out withy cellulite, it's not like with acne where there is a direct link between the pimples on your face and the amount of protein you eat. Cellulite is just always there and it does get more visible (PMS) and less visible, but I just HAVE to be sure so I only eat 10 g of protein, the safe amount per day ( 3 yolks or 50 g salmon), no munch foods.

I am doing a lot better though, with the cravings. It all about mastery of the mind...

I know it sucks not being able to eat more yolks but I'm so sick of this cellulite... I'd do anything to get rid of it (ok except liposuction but that doesn't get rid of it anyway).

Thanks!

sungvimil, I don't think it is allowed? Thanks!

Anyways... things are going pretty good. I am sticking with 1500 calories most days and 9 meals a day so it's pretty cool. I am less stressed than usually during PMS... I only had one fight and it wasn't so bad... I haven't been very upset, just a little sad but overall I'm pretty together even though the world is crazyyyyyy hahaha.

Lost some weight again... phew... I was afraid I was going to be the only person to actually gain weight while in ketosis. It was probably just some constipation. I drink more cucumber juice now... yum.

Let's see how things go when my period finally comes... should be any day now...

:D