Acid / Alkaline & feeling spacey

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
Healthy
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Acid / Alkaline & feeling spacey

Post by Healthy »

Hey everyone,

I have a health issue and need to clarify something here first... i hope someone can help me out, i'd appreciate it a lot.

I was at the alternative healer (i stay away from the western medicine if possible) since i have a health issues. The diagnose was a gall/liver problems since my blood and body is to acid, so i was instructed not to eat anything that promotes acidity in the body, especialy NOT to eat eggs, milk products, cheese, brazil nuts and a few more things like oranges, grapes, bananas, etc that all cause acidity in the body.

So, my question goes, how to get rid of the acid in my gall/body/blood and get alkaline asap?

Interesting is that i'm allowed to (and recommended) eat bread made from white flour, allowed to eat white pasta and to drink juice made from raw potatoes (starch removed), since they contain a lot of B6 and pantotenic acid which helps imune system to recover.

Now i wonder if i want to go this diet, do i simply need to get healthy first (what an absurd), since raw egg yolk and brazil nuts cannot be used in my case - i was said that those promote acidity in the body/blod) Is that true?

I appreciate your thoughts and recommendatios.

Thank you all,

Healthy
Oscar
Administrator

Re: Acid / Alkaline & feeling spacey

Post by Oscar »

Hello and welcome on the forum. :)

I guess it depends on what your health issues exactly are. If it isn't something that has to be treated right away, and if you're willing to go 100% on this diet, you could try it out and see how you react to it. It might take a while (maybe months) for your body to completely get rid of all the issues though, and expect a possible worsening of some symptoms before it gets better.

An iriscopist told me to stay away from orange juice, but now I drink 1-1.5 liter a day, and I feel great. :)
Healthy

Post by Healthy »

Hi Oscar, thnx for your reply and comments/suggestions.

My problem is my acidity is PH1 which is deadly acid since my gall produces way too much acidity and i need to get my PH back to normal... above 5-6 etc, probably best to PH9 or so i think.

So do you think i should try with Wai diet or not? (Anything you post will be taken just as your opinion so nothing to worry about:)

BTW, isn't ALL food that is cooked, acid by default?

If so, going raw would be very good for me right? Or not? But not sure if that's the case with brazil nuts and raw egg yolk, what do you think?

I was eating raw 3 years ago and it lasted only 3 months, because i felt very spacey-ungrounded when being on the raw diet, i felt lack of fokus/concentration and was a bit cold so i went back to cooked food, i was simply forced to do that not that i wanted to. But in general, i had way more energy ans actually felt better, just that feeling of like floating off the ground or like i was on some weird drugs or so, strange... anyone ever experienced that also or is it just me ? I would really like to go Wai diet since i am a vegetarian for almost 14 years and i actually feel i like the raw food more than cooked (like if my bosy system was actually asking me... GO RAW GO RAW :) ... but when eating raw for a few days in a row, i get that spacey-ungrounded feeling again and that is stoping me from doing it 100%. How to prevent this? I tried to eat more sugar, like fructosis and sweet fruits... doesn't help, do you think this clean cholesterol coming from a raw egg yolk and raw fish could help here, since it is this brain food that helps the brain to function better, get more focused etc? I would like to try to eat raw fish and egg yolks, but not sure about their acidity, are these acid or alkaline, does someone have any info about this?

I would also appreciate RRM's or Wai's comments on this if possible and would like to thank you all for this forum and the information provided for free, that's awesome, keep it up the excelent work!

Thank you for your help, i hope i'm not asking too much questions.

Healthy
Brahmaloka

Post by Brahmaloka »

Originally posted by Healthy:
Hi Oscar, thnx for your reply and comments/suggestions.

My problem is my acidity is PH1 which is deadly acid since my gall produces way too much acidity and i need to get my PH back to normal... above 5-6 etc, probably best to PH9 or so i think.

So do you think i should try with Wai diet or not? (Anything you post will be taken just as your opinion so nothing to worry about:)
Go for it, but read Wai thoroughly. I have had no problems only great health...
BTW, isn't ALL food that is cooked, acid by default?

If so, going raw would be very good for me right? Or not? But not sure if that's the case with brazil nuts and raw egg yolk, what do you think?
These foods are alkaline! :)
I was eating raw 3 years ago and it lasted only 3 months, because i felt very spacey-ungrounded when being on the raw diet, i felt lack of fokus/concentration and was a bit cold so i went back to cooked food, i was simply forced to do that not that i wanted to. But in general, i had way more energy ans actually felt better, just that feeling of like floating off the ground or like i was on some weird drugs or so, strange... anyone ever experienced that also or is it just me ? I would really like to go Wai diet since i am a vegetarian for almost 14 years and i actually feel i like the raw food more than cooked (like if my bosy system was actually asking me... GO RAW GO RAW :) ... but when eating raw for a few days in a row, i get that spacey-ungrounded feeling again and that is stoping me from doing it 100%. How to prevent this? I tried to eat more sugar, like fructosis and sweet fruits... doesn't help, do you think this clean cholesterol coming from a raw egg yolk and raw fish could help here, since it is this brain food that helps the brain to function better, get more focused etc? I would like to try to eat raw fish and egg yolks, but not sure about their acidity, are these acid or alkaline, does someone have any info about this?
Sounds like you are not eating enough FATS with your sugars. I like butter, its got lots of energy. Wai recommends sugar:fat at 2:1 ratio.
I would also appreciate RRM's or Wai's comments on this if possible and would like to thank you all for this forum and the information provided for free, that's awesome, keep it up the excelent work!

Thank you for your help, i hope i'm not asking too much questions.

Healthy
Brahmz :)
www.ibsexplained.com
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Healthy,
I agree with what Oscar and Brahmaloka said.
Just try the diet. Do it right, and you will see.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I'm not sure what you mean with "my acidity". The pH of stomach acid (hydrochloric acid) is between 1 and 2, which is normal. The pH of healthy saliva lies somewhere around 7.4, where water has a pH of 7.

Again: yes, if you can, try the Wai diet fully. :)
Healthy

Post by Healthy »

Thnx for all your replies folks, i appreciate it.

First.. Brahmaloka

Sounds like you are not eating enough FATS with your sugars. I like butter, its got lots of energy. Wai recommends sugar:fat at 2:1 ratio.

Yes, actually this might be true. "Butter"? Isn't that diary product and NOT recommended in Wai diet? Is there an alternative to butter?

Brahmaloka, you said Brazil Nuts and raw egg yolks ARE both alkaline... is that a 100% fact? I need to be sure so... anyone? Why then everyone that having gall problems are instructed to stay away from eating eggs in general?

Also, i didn't eat meat/fish for 14 years and now if i start eating raw fish, should i have any problems with eating fish after this long period of time? Should i gradualy increas the amount of fish like with raw egg yolks... to let my immune system to adopt... or this isn't necesary?

RRM and Oscar too... THNX MUCHO! I'll go Wai diet.

Healthy
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Most people here consume olive oil as their prime source of fats to be eaten with sugars. I don't think butter is in the diet per se, but I seem to remember reading something about it...more in the line of munchfoods I think.

I would indeed start carefully with the fish and egg yolks, to let your body adapt to the bacteria again.

Good luck! And keep us informed how it's going. :)
Mark

Post by Mark »

Originally posted by Healthy:

I was eating raw 3 years ago and it lasted only 3 months, because i felt very spacey-ungrounded...
...just that feeling of like floating off the ground or like i was on some weird drugs or so, strange... ...when eating raw for a few days in a row, i get that spacey-ungrounded feeling again and that is stoping me from doing it 100%. How to prevent this?

This is a symptom of zinc deficiency.
Perhaps the raw food had anti-nutrients which prevented the absorption of zinc. Cooking helps lessen this anti-nutrient effect.
Also, vegetarians have more difficulty obtaining adequate zinc anyway.
By their fruits shall ye know them.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

It doesn't have to be a zinc deficiency.
Most commonly, its the symptom of a lack of direct energy (glucose). After a while the body starts secreting more endorphins, so that you can continue to function anyway (despite the lack of energy), converting muscles and bodyfat into available energy. These endorphins are opiates, making you feel 'high' and 'spacey'.

If you are afraid that you are ingesting too little zinc, you best consume some extra food that is very rich in zinc, easily digested and does not contain antinutrients or toxins: fresh raw egg yolks (4 mg zinc / 100 gram).
Mark

Post by Mark »

Originally posted by RRM:
fresh raw egg yolks (4 mg zinc / 100 gram).
In your nutritional calculator, you say your main data source is the USDA Nutrient Database.
The USDA (according to your calculator) says 3.1 mg zinc / 100 gm.
Your "complementary" source says 3.8 mg.

Was there any particular reason you preferred to use the complementary source? Or did you just choose the higher one because it suited you?

BTW, the USDA now gives only 2.3mg zinc/100gm egg yolk. :(
Will you update your calculator?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

In your nutritional calculator, you say your main data source is the USDA Nutrient Database.
No, that the USDA is ONE of the sources.
You can choose what source you want to use.
Was there any particular reason you preferred to use the complementary source? Or did you just choose the higher one because it suited you?
On WaiDiet > Nutrients > Nutrients per item, for each item standard Souci SW et al, Food composition and Nutrition Tables is used, and supplemented with USDA records where necessary.
For each food, the amounts of zinc are given in whole mg, so 1, 2, 3 or 4 mg.
According to these standards, 3.3 = 3 and 3.8 = 4.
Is that okay for you?
BTW, the USDA now gives only 2.3mg zinc/100gm egg yolk. :(
Will you update your calculator?
The USDA records for zinc in egg yolk are the average of 12 samples.
The Souci, S.W. et al records for zinc in egg yolks are the average of 27 samples, with a variation of 2.6 to 4.8 mg.
The European studies aren't good enough?
Mark

Post by Mark »

Originally posted by RRM

For each food, the amounts of zinc are given in whole mg, so 1, 2, 3 or 4 mg.
According to these standards, 3.3 = 3 and 3.8 = 4.
Is that okay for you?
I never made an issue of your rounding to the nearest whole number.

You can choose what source you want to use.
Thankyou. I will choose to use the average of both sources = 3mg.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I will choose to use the average of both sources
Sure, if that suits you.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Originally posted by RRM:
I will choose to use the average of both sources
Sure, if that suits you.[/b]
Ha Ha.
It suits me to use the most accurate estimate.
Should that not also be your standard when advising us?

>>> VIEW THE NEXT PAGE >>>