You all should read "The China Study" by Colin Cam

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
Crysten
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

You all should read "The China Study" by Colin Cam

Post by Crysten »

I highly recommend that the Wai followers read "The China Study" by Colin Campbell. I was just reading the "Excluded: (raw) milk / dairy" posts, and I couldn't believe how adamantly people were saying that animal foods were good for you. They are definitely NOT good for you. I do eat raw fish and raw egg yolks because I agree that being strictly vegan is not natural because of the B12 issue.

This book explains just how lethal eating animal foods can be. It really has little to do with China or how the Chinese eat. Actually there are only one or two chapters regarding China.

Basically, this whole discovery started when Dr. Campbell took 200 hundred rats and divided them into two groups. They were both given very high doses of Aflatoxin, which is a carcinogenic, and it is highly toxic. So he gave both groups these high doses of Aflatoxin. He then fed Group A a 60% animal-based diet and Group B a 10% animal-based diet. At the end of one year, all of Group A was dead and ALL of Group A was alive. In science, this never happens!

Dr. Campbell's son helped him write/edit this book. His son is a writer so it is very easy to read. The last few chapters have to do with the lies the government, doctors and scientists have fed us for years. One of these chapters is called "The Dark Side (a very fitting title)." Anyway, just thought I'd share this with you, as I wanted to let you know (especially Nick and Curiousz, but mostly for Curiousz). If you do read this book, I know you will pass it on to others. It just has that effect.

Happy Wednesday!
Crysten
The height of perception comes from the lightness of being. ~Stuart Wilde
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

He just ran the experiment once?
Negativity is the cult of the weak
slea

Post by slea »

Also,

Were the studies done on a raw or cooked diet? Were they fed plant foods at all? If so how much? Any life on a imbalanced diet will suffer.
Seth

Re: You all should read this book

Post by Seth »

Crysten wrote:
This book explains just how lethal eating animal foods can be. It really has little to do with China or how the Chinese eat. Actually there are only one or two chapters regarding China.
I have read most of the book. It is interesting and has some good information, however, there are flaws. One of the most egregious of them is Campbell's being remiss in differentiating between good and bad fats.
He is for a low-fat, low-protein, high carbs diet. For me, this is utter crap. I have been taking in 85% of my diet from fats (fish oil, olive oil and coconut oils) for the last three weeks. I can tell you that the business about your body needing at least 120 grams of carbs a day to function is utter nonsense. At most I take 40 grams of carbs a day. Since I have been doing this, I have never felt better, plus my skin is far better than it ever was when I was taking about 40-50% of my diet from carbs (usually OJ with OO throughout the day for the previous past five months).

He also feels it is unnecessary to eat any animal-based foods. (He is a vegan.)

There is a short Q&A with him here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wxb7XPm_SxU

Seth
johndela1

Re: You all should read this book

Post by johndela1 »

Crysten wrote:I couldn't believe how adamantly people were saying that animal foods were good for you. They are definitely NOT good for you.

There are many cases of people (or cultures) that eat only meat, guts, and fat, that do fine. Can you be more specific? I started out as a raw vegan when I seeked to improved my health. After critically reading opposing views, I have changed my mind. I believe exclude animal foods is definitely not good for you.

Have you recently come to this conclusion or did this book influence you? Keep in mind that this books is highly someones agenda (I'm not saying it is wrong or right, just sided)
Crysten

Post by Crysten »

To dionysus and slea: Read the book, there are many experiments, studies and reports from around the globe. It's not just from one man and one study.

To Seth: This book has absolutely nothing to do with good and bad fats are you sure you read it? You wrote--He is for a low-fat, low-protein, high carbs diet. For me, this is utter crap.--Um, yeah, he's a vegan, that's the lifestyle he suggests.

To johndela1: I too was a vegan, but then I studied it just as you did and found it not to be healthy. But eating meat isn't either. You have to read the book in it's entirety to fully understand the meaning behind my post.

I posted it because I believe most people on this forum are thoroughly awake, but some are still sleeping. Because I want people to die not from affluential diseases such as cancer, heart disease and diabetes, which were NOT prevalent just 60 years ago (they were rare!) but dying because their heart stops while they're sleeping when they're in old age.

You wrote-- this book is highly someone's agenda.--No, it's not his "agenda." He's just trying to inform people of everyone else's agenda. Like the meat industry, the dairy industry, the turkey industry and so on...If you have any more questions, read the book, or at least research it.
The height of perception comes from the lightness of being. ~Stuart Wilde
Seth

Post by Seth »

Crysten wrote:
To Seth: This book has absolutely nothing to do with good and bad fats are you sure you read it? You wrote--He is for a low-fat, low-protein, high carbs diet. For me, this is utter crap.--Um, yeah, he's a vegan, that's the lifestyle he suggests.
Yes, I have read most of it. Where did I say the crux of the book had to do with good and bad fats or fat at all? Does he not talk about diet in the book, which is partially comprised of fats? It was merely one of the critiques I had in his study, which leads one to believe that low fat is better.