loss of muscle control (left eye)

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
johndela1
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

loss of muscle control (left eye)

Post by johndela1 »

About 10 years ago I started losing my hearing in my left ear. I am now totally deaf in my left ear (constant hissing/ringing noise). Recently, I lost the ability to close my left eye all the way. I've been to a neurologist and had a MRI. He says the muscle loss affecting my eye will probably come back. There is nothing visibly causing these problems.

Has anyone had issues like this that have been resolved? If so, how? I'm thinking that I would like to see a doctor that can give me a complete evaluation instead of just looking at my eye or doing a MRI on my skull.

Does anyone know of any doctors like this?

Dr. Mercola has a program but I don't really know if he is a good doctor or not. Anyone have any experience with him? He seems too salesman like to me.
Biev

Post by Biev »

I'm not saying this is what you have, but it might be worth exploring - I had a friend who had partial paralysis on one side of his face, and that's how it started, with loss of hearing in one ear and then it spread to his eye, which wouldn't open or close all the way, and then later down his cheek and mouth (half of it barely moved making it hard for him to speak). In his case, the doctors said it was nerves rather than muscles, and that there was nothing they could do, so they referred him to an acupuncturist.

I don't know if that helped at all since we've lost touch, and my mom who's an acupuncturist tells me she knows how to treat it in theory, but she's never had a client with this problem. She says she's not sure if the condition can be reversed but she's at least certain that the spreading can be halted, because she's seen a lot of those cases when she was studying in China (where this seems to affect men quite frequently, she says).

If I remember correctly, my friend was in his late 20s when it started, and it took many years for it to spread. He was about 40 when we met. You saying that this has been happening over the past 10 years is what made me think of it.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Thanks, I'll try to find one local to me. I'm open to trying it out.
Christina

Post by Christina »

Hi John
Do you have any other conditions like diabetes, herpes simplex, thyroid condition, etc.. Those can lead to palsy. The higher the blood sugar, the worse. I bet Mercola would put you on a super low sugar diet, which he promotes anyway and feed you a bunch of supplements :x no fun. I guess never overeating sweet foods or any foods would be crucial in this case. So please forget all the eating only once a day or other imbalanced endeavors if you where onto them :P Small meals are better for the blood sugar.
smoking inhibits oxygen intake and could cause lack of circulation- nerves depend on constant oxygen from the heart. It is common to have nerve damage after a stroke. Generally, breath properly.
Nerves have a protective layer, called myelin. If it is thin because of missing nutrition and damage by nerve toxins like alcohol, cigarettes, coffee, chocolate(also raw chocolate!) and of course pollutants in the environment. Stress isn't good for your nerves either.
Car accident trauma can cause it. or any trauma.
In order to heal you need to cut out the culprits and give your body all it needs. I believe that a moderate Wai diet is excellent for that. Just don't eat more than one fruit at a time and have it with the oil, to make sure your blood sugar stays stable. Have more raw fish and yolks to heal the nerves.
Doctors seem to state that the recovery chances are high. I have no idea what their treatment looks like. And I'm not sure I'd be into it. But what are you gonna do . Don't waste a bunch of money though. First try simple cheap things like cutting out the poisons, and eating moderately, balanced and cutting out stresses. Try face exercises. Build your nerves with fish, good oils, yolks. Make sure there is no infections in your body and build your immune system. sweat for an hour every day to get your circulation going and breath well. Make sure you'r not constipated. (red meat can be constipating and acidifying which is hard on an already weak system.) A lot of people would tell you to drink tons of raw green vegetable juice to keep your system alkaline. I wouldn't know much about that. But it's worth a try if all else fails and costs a lot less than one hour with some who knows who therapist.
Have your teeth checked for infections. Root canals gone wrong can cause it, too. Teeth show a lot about the state of the body.
If you are too thin, gain weight with raw foods. Nerves need fat.
here a couple of web sites that I used to understand your condition.

http://www.bellspalsy.ws/cause.htm
http://frontlineonnet.com/fl1903/19030800.htm

I hope it'll be cheap and easy to fix and get healthy! :wink: Stay upbeat. A good mood can heal by creating good hormones for you. Don't argue, it's never worth it and live for pleasure. :D
Christina
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

the only thing that applies to me is smoking
I eat a really high fat diet, too

I'm experimenting with low car as well and this hasn't made a difference

thanks
Biev

Post by Biev »

Ooh, that was interesting, thanks Christina : D