Cold Medication

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
adonis
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Cold Medication

Post by adonis »

Hi All,

I have a bad cold and was wondering about whether or not I can take cold medication while on this diet? Also, what about little things like cough drops, gum, lifesavers? These are mostly sugar but wasn't sure where they fell in line with this diet? I need the cold medication but don't want to throw away a week of this diet.

Thanks,
AD

P.S.- Acne is clearing up more and more. So far so good!
Gavriel

my medication recommendation:

Post by Gavriel »

I would suggest to avoid any medications and take the following steps:

Stop eating eggs for a while (few days) - eat a bit of Tuna instead daily.
I would also avoid juicing for few days.
Drink much much water.
eat fresh whole fruits once every ~two hours (pilled). prefferably not too acidic fruits. good picks are like Bananas, apricots, Papaya etc... (with a soft sweet taste)
If you feel like it, have lemon (with an avocado, cuc/tomatoe salad or a simple fruit salad, or as is)
No tee, no white sugar

Keep warm enjoy your "new" skin :)

Gavriel.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

From another thread:
Mr PC wrote:I'm pretty sure this thread does not have accurate info. Could you confirm that RRM?
Yes, i agree.
I must have missed this thread (4 years ago).
I was under the impression that when you are sick, you should make sure to get enough energy without using any to digest (EG: drink OJ only). Where do blended foods come in here? Is a blended fruit easier to digest than a whole fruit, but harder than a juice? For a cough, does any of that info from the other thread hold water? (sugar, lemons, no juice)?
Yes, extracted juices and egg yolks are best, as they are the easiest to digest.
Avoiding sugar will not help you and neither will lemons.
Sleep is the only thing that will speed up recovery.
Gavriel

Post by Gavriel »

I have to apologize.

I realize that what I wrote does not make any sense.
Can't remember why I'd write it.

Sorry about that.

:-((
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Hi Gavi!

Good to see you!
Gavriel

Post by Gavriel »

hi :-)

same here RRM!

The cold

Post by 12345 »

As it is the winter season, im starting to come down with a cold would it be bad to take an immune system supplement containinf garlic, elderberry,echinacea, vitamin c, and panothrnic acid? Would taking it out of the capsule majd a difference? Yes, i am eating plenty of oranges daily.
Thanks again
RRM
Administrator

Re: wondering about facial products

Post by RRM »

12345 wrote:As it is the winter season, im starting to come down with a cold
The cold is actually a viral infection that has nothing to do with cold(ness),
other than that when it is cold, we are locked in spaces with other people who may have the virus.
Being outdoors, these viruses stand little chance, but indoors they usually circulate heavily, exponentially increasing the risk of getting a viral infection.
would it be bad to take an immune system supplement containinf garlic, elderberry,echinacea, vitamin c, and panothrnic acid?
There is no scientific evidence that any of the above may prevent or cure a viral infection such as influenza.
If you lack specific nutrients, of course this will compromise the efficiency of your immune response,
but a nutrient deficiency is highly unlikely even if you are just remotely into eating healthy foods.
By far the biggest impact on your defense comes from sleep deprivation and stress.
So, just make sure to always sleep a lot.
Would taking it out of the capsule majd a difference?
Such a supplement is a waste of money.
It also likely contains gelatine, which does have a negative impact on acne.
Yes, i am eating plenty of oranges daily
It is highly unlikely that you are deficient in nutrient(s)