immune system

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
johndela1
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

immune system

Post by johndela1 »

I'm curious to know when the immune system isn't enough. For example I have athelete's foot (Tinea Pedis) and have followed the wai diet for years. Sometimes I go %100 raw for extended periods with no much foods. I feel like my immune system is better than before I ate this way, but I wonder why my body can't fight off athlete's foot.

I've tried creams but it seems like after a few months it comes back. I've been thinking of taking antifungual drugs internally.

A lot of health nuts are really opposed to antibiotics and feel like if we live a natural lifestyle we would be healthy.

There are wild animals that die of disease even though they eat their natural diet.

Anyone have any ideas about athelete's foot? I'd like to cure it by building my immune system, but am thinking that is just not possible and will need to rely on drug therapy for a fixed amount of time.
RRM
Administrator

Re: immune system

Post by RRM »

johndela1 wrote: I wonder why my body can't fight off athlete's foot.
The immune system is not almighty, and maybe its one of those fungae that feed on sugars.
Once it has been gone for a few months, the immune system is less alert, and the fungus can fight its way back.
A lot of health nuts are really opposed to antibiotics and feel like if we live a natural lifestyle we would be healthy. ... There are wild animals that die of disease even though they eat their natural diet.
Exactly. Organisms naturally kill other organisms, and a fungus or a parasite is a natural organism too.
Anyone have any ideas about athelete's foot? I'd like to cure it by building my immune system, but am thinking that is just not possible and will need to rely on drug therapy for a fixed amount of time.
Yes, i agree, maybe thats not possible indeed.