Being Cold

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
art
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Being Cold

Post by art »

IS being cold a sign of being off balanced? either from consuming so much sugar to fast or not consuming enough fat?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Most of the times, being cold is about a lack of sleep (the body turns down the heat so that you will find yourself a nice warm place, and then you will probably fall alseep)
It may also be a lack of energy, or too much fluctuating blood-sugar levels (add more oil to your juices).
Mark

Post by Mark »

Another possibility is a deficiency of silicon in the diet.
By their fruits shall ye know them.
Maleko

Post by Maleko »

When I am cold, its usually related to my adrenals, which of course are rejuvenated during sleep...if I dont sleep enough, my adrenals feel exhausted. If I consume too few calories, for a few days in a row, I will start to feel cold too.

Good quality sleep is everything, ya gotta get lots of sunshine and natural light during the day, to sleep well at night. You will not make the proper precursors if you dont. If you dont wanna sleep well at night, stay indoors all day.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Mark wrote:Another possibility is a deficiency of silicon in the diet.
True, but thats a little bit unlikely with this diet, because you need only very little silicon and especially many fruits contain silicon, such as bananas, mandarins, grapefruit, hazelnuts and strawberries.