Strep Throat - alternative to antibiotics?

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
panacea
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Strep Throat - alternative to antibiotics?

Post by panacea »

Is there any alternative for strep than antibiotics that works?
Mr. PC

Re: Strep Throat - alternative to antibiotics?

Post by Mr. PC »

I have no idea except that I always believe in rest for any kind of ailment.
panacea

Post by panacea »

Yes me too, so far I've been drinking only water, OJ, gatorade (just a little for the electrolytes, too much OJ and I'm afraid of the acids), and bananas and grapes, and sleeping alot and trying to go outside for the better air. It actually seems to be working, and many people tell me you can't beat strep within 10 days without antibiotics and this is only day 2, no headache, no pain swallowing, and no congestion (as opposed to day one). I've also been cleaning my tongue after every little meal l have, or if I've slept (I sleep for about 3 hours, then 7, then 3 in a 24 hour period. Then I make sure to spit up mucus from my throat, whenever I feel any. I have a little chest pain I think from the mucus running down my throat, other than that all there is still the white patchy spots of strep, but no pain or anything, as long as I stay hydrated. I urinate crystal clear every hour or so, that's how much water I'm drinking lol. Seems to be working really well.

The most interesting thing though, is just before contracting it, and I'm beginning to think 'it' is a cold and strep, or just a bad cold, which makes my throat hurt without TONS of water, is I slept only 4-5 hours a night, had stressful exams, worried a lot, and slacked on the wai diet, eating bad foods, not drinking enough water, and being cold most of the time, then the night right before, I stayed up all night, slept for 30 minutes the next afternoon, and stayed up until night time. Must have done a real punch to my immune system, stupid me. So while I firmly believe that preventing bacterial infections works, I'm going to keep this up without antibiotics to see if doing the right things can actually cure them without antibiotics in the same or shorter timeframe.

Also, I think that biting your nails while sick or not sick, is a very bad idea. I don't do it much anymore, except when really hungry, and boy I was feeling much better earlier today, starting biting my nails just a little bit and about 45 minutes later felt an incredible urge to sleep and had a sore throat again until I woke up.
djkvan

Post by djkvan »

I'm glad to see you haven't resorted to antibiotics. They can lead to gut flora imbalances, which can be a lifelong issue.
I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you, thank you. Sam I am.
panacea

Post by panacea »

Wouldn't it balance out after many years, or result in death shortly? Whats the explanations behind that, because I've taken many antibiotics in my lifetime
djkvan

Overcoming SIBO/candida

Post by djkvan »

I suppose my previous two posts need to be moved to their own topic eventually. (EDIT by RRM: "done") I'd just like to review the facts, though. Insofar as fat has always been the problem with my condition, OO was a problem, avocados were a problem and eggs were also a problem. I was always right, it's just that the symptoms were sometimes wrong. You can't see me, but I'm doing a little dance right now. ;D :wink:
panacea wrote:
Wouldn't it balance out after many years, or result in death shortly?
I honestly believe that I was coming close to a point, in terms of deficiency, where death wasn't going to be too far off.
I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you, thank you. Sam I am.