melatonin and fluoride

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
Kasper
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

melatonin and fluoride

Post by Kasper »

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/#summ wrote:Up until the 1990s, no research had ever been conducted to determine the impact of fluoride on the pineal gland - a small gland located between the two hemispheres of the brain that regulates the production of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that helps regulate the onset of puberty and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals.
It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body.
The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body - a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes.
The pineal gland also contains hard tissue (hyroxyapatite crystals), and this hard tissue accumulates more fluoride (up to 21,000 ppm) than any other hard tissue in the body (e.g. teeth and bone).
After finding that the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans, Dr. Luke conducted animal experiments to determine if the accumulated fluoride could impact the functioning of the gland - particulalry the gland's regulation of melatonin.
Luke found that animals treated with fluoride had lower levels of circulating melatonin, as reflected by reduced levels of melatonin metabolites in the animals' urine. This reduced level of circulating melatonin was accompanied - as might be expected - by an earlier onset of puberty in the fluoride-treated female animals.
Luke summarized her human and animal findings as follows:
"In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. Whether or not fluoride interferes with pineal function in humans requires further investigation."
Okay, for me personally this is of great intrest, because I'm using melatonin already for half a year I think, and without melatonin I cannot get a normal sleep pattern.
Without melatonin, I can't fall asleep really good, sometimes if I'm lucky, I fall asleep around 2 or 3 o'clock, but most of the times around 5 or 6 o'clock.
With melatonin I can get to sleep within a hour after taking the tablets, in normal circumstances.

I have struggled width getting to sleep as long as I can remember, but it became really worse when I was around 16/17/18.

Well melatonin, works for me, so that is great. But after reading a couple of articles about the pinneal gland and fluoride, I was thinking maybe the cause is fluoride.
And maybe there is still hope I can reverse my melatonin production to a normal level.

What do you here think about this ?
And any thoughts how I could get my fluoride in my pinneal gland to normal levels (if that's the case).
I already read a article that rats increase there production of vitamin C if they ingest much fluoride, so that could be part of the puzzle.
But what about fluoride in our food? Or in the Wai Diet?
I already read that the skin of non-organic oranges can contain lots of fluoride, because of pesticides!!
Luckily I don't eat the skin :P, but because this many commercial juice contains a lot of fluoride.
http://www.fluoridealert.org/stannard-1991.htm
I hope the "versgesperste sinaasappelsap van AH" does not contain fluoride, otherwise I might have poisoned myself the last couple of months...

But what about fish? I hope salmon is relatively fluoride free!
Does anybody has some information about this?
RRM
Administrator

Re: melatonin and fluoride

Post by RRM »

As a kid, did you get fluoride treatments for your teeth?
And did you use high-fluoride toothpaste?
I hope the "versgesperste sinaasappelsap van AH" does not contain fluoride
Its very likely that they try to get every single drop of juice available in those oranges,
so that some of this will be distracted from (near to) the peel...
But what about fish? I hope salmon is relatively fluoride free!
Many foods naturally contain fluoride, including egg yolk, grapes, apricots and many other fruits, and fish...
Drinking water may also contain quite some fluoride.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

As a kid, did you get fluoride treatments for your teeth?
And did you use high-fluoride toothpaste?
Yes, I did use both.
And I'm such a guy, who cannot clean his teeth without ingesting small amounts of toothpaste.
Dutch mode: Beetje moeilijk in engels te vertalen, maar kort gezegd, ik ben iets dromerig en motorisch gestoord om me tanden te poetsen zonder kleine beetjes tandpasta in te slikken.

When my mother couldn't forced me to use toothpaste I stopped using it.
Not for any health reason, just because I really hate cleaning my teeth, maybe on some intuitive level I knew it wasn't good for me.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

It could be that you are susceptible to fluoride accumulation, due to a relatively high fluoride uptake ratio, for example,
which is individually different.
Did you actually have your melatonin levels checked?
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

No, I haven't. But I think that's quite difficult to do, because it should be measured at sleeping time.
I don't know how I can do that.
But because I fall asleep so much sooner when ingesting melantonin, I'm quite sure there is something wrong width my melantonin production.
I've tried HTP, and L-tryptophan. Both are precursors of melatonin. But they didn't had the effect of melatonin.

L-Tryptophan and HTP are converted into serotonin in the brain, and this is converted into melatonin in the pinneal gland.
Because I don't think I have problems width my serotonin production, I think it must be these last step in the pinneal gland which is not working.

The only thing I found was fluoride accumulation in the pinneal gland that can inhibit this last step.
abicahsoul

Post by abicahsoul »

Doesn't the egg yolks help, or did you not like egg yolks?
Yolks help me a lot if I take them before bed. I sleep very good..
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Kasper wrote:No, I haven't. But I think that's quite difficult to do, because it should be measured at sleeping time.
I don't know how I can do that.
Its not so difficult at all.
Its best to check urinary excretion of 6-sulfatoxy-melatonin, which is the main metabolite of melatonin,
but one can also check your saliva for melatonin (at night).
There are hospitals and universities investigating sleep problems,
which also have specific facilities to measure stuff while you are sleeping (there).
See what you can find by googling.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Okay, I'll try this RRM!

I'll also try to measure my fluoride levels, because I think there is something wrong width it.
I've read post from people suffering from fluoride poisoning, and although I'm not near that bad as most of them I find similarities.

For example:
- the need of very much sleep ( about 10/11 hours)
- chronic fatigue
I don't have this, if I sleep like 10/11 hours a day, and follow this diet.
But just went on holiday, normal diet, normal sleep (8 hours), and than you can say that I have chronic fatigue.
Compared to my friends, I don't have any energy. Not to think, not to do physical things.
- Tinnitus
I suffer from tinnitus for like one and a half year
- excessive thirst
I need like 4 L liquid a day, otherwise I get very red eyes. 2L is not enough, I've tried this several times, but my eyes will look like im on drugs or something.
- diarrhea
Not, always but far more than usual. Vitamin C or not, doesn't matter.
- depression
when not on this diet, I get easily depressed

What I actually think is that this wai diet, and very much sleep, sort of helps me hide the symptomps of fluoride poisoning.
The best thing against fluoride is anti-oxidants, which neutralize the toxicity of fluoride. This diet is full of anti-oxidants.
And also rich in good absorbable cysteine which is the building block of glutathione, very important anti-oxidant.

To get fluoride away from tissues, (like the pinneal gland, and thyroid), I probably need to go for iodine (in huge amounts) and borax.
I'm still researching those two.

Any thoughts ?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Kasper wrote: What I actually think is that this wai diet, and very much sleep, sort of helps me hide the symptomps of fluoride poisoning.
You might be right.
The best thing against fluoride is anti-oxidants, which neutralize the toxicity of fluoride. This diet is full of anti-oxidants.
And also rich in good absorbable cysteine which is the building block of glutathione, very important anti-oxidant.
Dont forget about methionine, which can also be converted into cysteine.
Any thoughts ?
Yes: very interesting! :-)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Did you have your fluoride levels checked?
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

I heard that is not possible in the Netherlands.
The doctor I spoke told me that I could do test in England, but that would cost some money.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

If you're used to taking melatonin, your body will compensate accordingly, so when you want to stop using it, you'll probably have to take into account a period of readjustment.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Oscar wrote:If you're used to taking melatonin, your body will compensate accordingly, so when you want to stop using it, you'll probably have to take into account a period of readjustment.
Okay, good to know.

I'm using 18 mg boron a day at the moment. From vitals, minerals in a solution.

Elementair Borium
vloeibare mineralen en spoorelementen
samenstelling per dagdosering (1,25 ml = ¼ theelepel)
70 mg chloride (uit CMD, concentrated mineral drops)
25 mg magnesium (uit CMD, concentrated mineral drops)

6 mg borium (boorzuur, uit CMD, concentrated mineral drops)
5,5 mg sulfaat (uit CMD, concentrated mineral drops)
0,2 mg lithium (uit CMD, concentrated mineral drops)
0,25 ml Concentrated mineral drops (CMD= concentrated mineral drops, geconcentreerd en gedehydrateerd extract met het volledige spectrum mineralen en spoorelementen uit het Great Salt Lake, Utah, ontdaan van meer dan 99% van het natrium)

And this feels like helping me a lot width the symptomps I associate width fluoride toxicity.
I will keep you updated.