Conjunctivitis - red eyes

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
Kasper
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Conjunctivitis - red eyes

Post by Kasper »

I'm still searching for a cure for my red eyes.
I don't have them always, sometimes I have it for a week long, sometimes 2 weeks without.
But usually it´s like a day, sometimes for 3 hours... and than it´s gone.
And than three days later it comes back. etc. etc.
I think I have it for like 20% of the time I´m awake.
I really hate it, because I look like I'm on drugs or something.
Strange thing is, if it occurs, it is in my left eye. RIght eye maybe a little bit more than usual, but barely noticable red.

One remedy that sometimes works against those red eyes I found out myself, is drinking very much water.
Width very much I mean maybe like 1 L per 2 hours or something. Maybe more. After a couple of hours I stop.
Sometimes, the red eyes are after I stop coming back (making me really crazy, but I think it is not healthy to drink like more than like 8 L a day), sometimes they don't come back.
I've tried the same procedure width less water, but only about 1 L per 2 hours make some difference.

One thing I'm sure, sauna makes it a lot worse.
Heavy excersises sometimes, but not always I think.

I think I finally found the name for my "disease": conjunctivitis
The pictures on wikipedia look the same as my eyes (although some are much worse)

I always think it has something to do width my (hypothetical) fluoride poisoning.
And today found something that might explain it:

"A deficitency of vitamin A, vitamin B-6, or riboflavin (B-2) may cause conjunctivitis symptoms. The diet should be adequate in these nutrients to help prevent the condition. Certain forms of conjunctivitis are the result of a calcium deficiency."

"The mechanism of fluoride toxicity involves the combination of the fluoride anion with the calcium ions in the blood to form insoluble calcium fluoride, resulting in hypocalcemia; calcium is indispensable for the function of the nervous system, and the condition can be fatal. Treatment may involve oral administration of dilute calcium hydroxide or calcium chloride to prevent further absorption, and injection of calcium gluconate to increase the calcium levels in the blood."

While this is about ingesting grams of fluoride. And I don´t think I have ever ingested grams of fluoride. So I don´t think I`m in such danger.
But maybe fluoride, and especially if it is released from tissues where it is stored, are giving me very low calcium levels, causing conjunctivitis.
Now, I learned that exercising and sauna releases fluoride from tissues!

So that seems like a connection. Also because I don´t think I have a deficiency in vitamin B2,vitamin B6 or vitamin A.
Maybe low calcium blood levels, caused by fluoride, are in this case causing those red eyes.

Okay, I know calcium and RRM are not biggest friends. But maybe I could benefit in this case from some higher calcium levels.
What do you think RRM? Does this make sense to you? And if so, any idea how to prevent or cure these red eyes using calcium ?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Conjunctivitis

Post by RRM »

Kasper wrote:I think it is not healthy to drink like more than like 8 L a day
Indeed, as it drains too much minerals.
maybe fluoride, and especially if it is released from tissues where it is stored, are giving me very low calcium levels
Well, you can easily verify that...
Please have your blood calcium levels checked.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Okay, another to check!
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Since I've been focussing on breathing excersises, and sleeping position for the last 3 days, I notice that my eyes are in extremely good condition.
They look so white! I hope this can permanently cure my eye problems.

Thank you for the link panacea! (www.normalbreathing.com)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

How are your eyes now?
Did you have your calcium levels checked?
Kasper

Re: Conjunctivitis - red eyes

Post by Kasper »

I didn't checked my calcium levels yet. I actually want to do a complete mineral/vitamin test.
But I didn't put much time in where I could do this. Should I just go to the "huisarts" [family doctor]? And do you know the price of such a thing ?

But my eyes are never been red since I started buteyko method. It's really amazing.
If buteyko's theory is correct, than it has probably something to do width low oxygen, which makes my eyes red.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Kasper wrote:Should I just go to the "huisarts" [family doctor]? And do you know the price of such a thing ?
Yes, and i dont know the price.
But my eyes are never been red since I started buteyko method. It's really amazing.
If buteyko's theory is correct, than it has probably something to do width low oxygen, which makes my eyes red.
Thats great.
Keep us posted.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

I still haven't been to the doctor. Im still planning to do this, at least this year.

But my results now are like this:
My red eyes are between 40-50 cp always white as for as I measured.
It's very difficult to get your morning CP that high in my opinion. And also to maintain such a high MCP.
In the last couple months, it has been at 40 MCP at some times, after much running throughout the day, but it's very hard to maintain IMO on daily basis.
But most of the time MCP around 20-30 in my case. CP is around 40-50.
By running in the morning for 20 min. is enough to get them white agian.

Since two days I've done something new. I inclined my bed for 18 cm. (head 18 cm higher than feet).
My results are very good at the moment. MCP increased dramatically. This morning my MCP was 50 seconds.
Just two days on inclined bed, so really amazing. I still can't believe this is real, somewhere my mind say this is impossible and I hope this is no strange accident.

My eyes where this morning, absolutely incredible good for morning condition. Just like expected for 50 CP.

Still I don't understand why one eye get so red, at low CP, because normal people width low CP don't get such red eyes.
A week ago, I met a person width exactly same symptoms as me. He told me that he has been on antibiotics, eye drops, and much other different medicines (which got him really depressed), but nothing helped.
His doctor told him that it was probably chronic. But he's trying a new medicine now. I'm glad I didn't try all this stuff he has done. I think I'm going to tell him about buteyko.

Well, just an update. Hope you find it intresting.
dime

Post by dime »

But are you doing any breathing exercises? Or just running (in which case I'm not sure how's it related to the Buteyko method)?

Interesting about the bed. I've always had mine 10cm higher at the head, and just added another 10cm. It's quite a difference, needs some getting used to.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Very interesting. Thank you.