Small cells lung cancer (SCLC)

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
mario91
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Small cells lung cancer (SCLC)

Post by mario91 »

This has nothing to do with they Wai Diet directly, but this forum is the one with more acknowledged people that I participate in, so I'd like to expose a situation here...

My grandma, who's still relatively young (60 years old) and has raised me like she was my mother, was diagnosed a small cells lung cancer a few days ago. She has been coughing a lot for the past two months. She recently started feeling shortness of breath, headache, fatigue, and in the last few weeks started having a cough that I've never heard like before... she seems like she's gonna have an attack or something for coughing. She never smoked. But she always had problems with sinusitis, bronquitis, she has had cough attacks in the last 20 years. In that period she's also had a sedentary lifestyle, overweight, and has been taking lots of medicines for cholesterol, blood pressure, this and that, even some xanax's and etc. And a poor diet too - lots of bread and milk, few fruits and vegetables.

Doctors ordered her to start chemotherapy next monday. But, honestly, call me childish or whatever, but I don't trust doctors, and I don't really like them neither.

Since I heard about the cancer diagnosis, I started searching in the web. I read about some alternative cures, like Cesium Chloride, Bob Beck Protocol, among others (http://cancertutor.com/), but none was really specified, and the author said they couldn't be simply made at home. This site also said that chemo was bad for health (nothing new).

I'm not saying that I already believe in these cures, but I believe that there might be an alternative. And I don't believe in chemotherapy, since for small cells lung cancer, I've read that the success rates with chemo are very low... in average the patient only survives for 1 or 2 years. The cancertuor.com site also claimed that doctors don't really wanna cure cancer to keep making money with it, just like it's said about AIDS, and although I don't immediately believe this, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was true.

I'd like you guys to tell me what do you think about this. I'm honestly hopeless. I don't have any medicine knowledge, and I don't know anyone how has ever had lung cancer, or anyone who has ever done alternative treatments. I don't believe in chemo, but I don't wanna take my grandma away from it, to a road that I don't know.
I'd honestly appreciate any help.
panacea

Re: Small cells lung cancer

Post by panacea »

It sounds like your grandmother is in a very poor health state along with the cancer - which means that alternative cures, although they can work, usually take time and a strict determination, that is not likely to come out of a grandmother who most likely won't believe in this alternative 'science', and who is addicted to an unhealthy lifestyle.
If it were my grandmother, I would make it as painless as possible with some kind of drug if she has the money and just let her enjoy what time she has left. However if it was me I would obviously do whatever I could to stay alive so this is what I would do:

Cold Corona*** Internal Ozone Therapy - this is the most effective treatment for cancer I know of, even though the one place ozone can't really be applied is directly to the lungs, you still get some of the ozone effect by rectal insufflation, since ozone readily permeates through internal tissues/organs. The basic theory here is that ozone creates heavy oxidative stress on the body's cells, and since cancer cells lack oxidative protection they are vulnerable to ozone and die off. There's a learning curve to this - you can't just go buy any ozone generator and expect to come out alive, pm me for more info if interested.

Breathing retraining - normalbreathing.com, basically you do things to achieve a breathing pattern where after each exhalation, you have a natural pause of 4 or more seconds, which helps the overall health state of the body 24/7

Exercise program - hand in hand with breathing retraining - not weighted-exercise, only cardio like running/walking

Wai diet with a Welles Press http://buyjuicers.com/welles.html
basically it's the most pulp-free juicer with the least amount of heat damage. I would buy a bunch of red grapes (maybe their antioxidants will help the normal cells in your body with the ozone), dowse them in ozone water to remove any pesticide residue and then juice them with this for an almost exclusive drink (about 1.75-2.50 L a day), and then egg yolks of course

And last but not least I would move to wherever I could that had the cleanest air and allowed me to spend many hours outdoors (so temperate climate) and just relax in the shade when the sun is out all day, with a treadmill and TV set up in an open garage type setting so that I got fresh air, some indirect sunlight and plenty of exercise and correct vertical posture. But that's because I -really- don't want to die and it would probably not be cost effective for your grandma :)
mario91

Post by mario91 »

panacea wrote:It sounds like your grandmother is in a very poor health state along with the cancer - which means that alternative cures, although they can work, usually take time and a strict determination, that is not likely to come out of a grandmother who most likely won't believe in this alternative 'science', and who is addicted to an unhealthy lifestyle.
Thanks for the attentive reply, panacea.
Yes, my grandmother is a very pity-of-herself person, she won't even have strength to start wai diet, not even a fruits and vegetables diet.
panacea wrote:If it were my grandmother, I would make it as painless as possible with some kind of drug if she has the money and just let her enjoy what time she has left. However if it was me I would obviously do whatever I could to stay alive so this is what I would do:
If she was 80 and really a gradma, if she wouldn't have raised me, I'd do that too, but she's like my mom, she's the person I love the most in the world, and although she has been living a meaningless life lately, in my opinion, i'm determined to do everything to make her stay alive.

Thanks for all the tips. I'll think about Ozone Therapy. All the other tips, I'm sure she won't have the willpower to go on them, but I thought about them too (exercise, wai diet, fresh air, walking) but that's something I've been telling her to do for years and she won't... Kinda sad story here, nvm.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

mario91 wrote:She never smoked. But she always had problems with sinusitis, bronquitis, she has had cough attacks in the last 20 years.
Everybody has a 'weak spot'. Thats where it shows first when our defense is down / health is poor.
Obviously, her lungs are your grandma's weak spot.
Its where her defense is the weakest, so its the most likely place to get cancer.
Doctors ordered her to start chemotherapy next monday. But, honestly, call me childish or whatever, but I don't trust doctors, and I don't really like them neither.
Changes of surviving cancer have increased in the past decades.
Unfortunately, its small cell lung cancer, one of the most lethal kind.
Also, your grandma's health is obviously poor, also due to all the drugs.
since for small cells lung cancer, I've read that the success rates with chemo are very low... in average the patient only survives for 1 or 2 years.
thats not because of the effectiveness of chemo,
but because of how lethal SCLC is... :(
The cancertuor.com site also claimed that doctors don't really wanna cure cancer to keep making money with it, just like it's said about AIDS, and although I don't immediately believe this, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was true.
Its true, most money is spend on research to keep patients alive,
but in your grandma's case thats a good thing, because all you want is keeping her alive, with or without drugs.
I'd like you guys to tell me what do you think about this.
Her chances are extremely small. :(
Not only is it SCLC, but her overall condition is also very bad,
meaning that her defense is weak, probably too weak to cope with the effects of the drugs,
and too weak to fight off the cancer in any other way.
mario91

Post by mario91 »

Thanks for the reply RRM.
RRM wrote: Her chances are extremely small. :(
Not only is it SCLC, but her overall condition is also very bad,
meaning that her defense is weak, probably too weak to cope with the effects of the drugs,
and too weak to fight off the cancer in any other way.
That's exactly what I've been thinking lately... You just took the words from my mouth, and I really thank you for that, cause that helps me keep my feet on the ground. I'm overall sad and desperate, but not that much "unstable", because I've been expecting this for a long time, since all her life she always led a very unhealthy lifestyle in numerous ways.

I've though about ozone therapy, like Panacea suggested, and although I believe it can work in cancer, I don't think it could cure her SCLC.
Like you said, SCLC is very lethal, it's in a difficult area, and she is very weak, specially psychologically weak imo, due to a whole life of self-pity and no ambitions other than staying at home watching soap operas. Weak culture can be a really bad thing, like I was recently saying in another thread.
Even if ozone could cure her, I don't know the side effects. With her weak state, that's even more worrying. I've read some people talking, read about studies that were made, but I can't be sure. I can't risk my grandma's health like that, no matter how good this innovation might actually work. I don't have that right.

Sorry for the outflow, but I honestly have no one else to talk to. Or rather, no one else that would be worth talking to.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Small cells lung cancer (SCLC)

Post by RRM »

Dont be sorry for talking about it; thats what this forum is for.
And its good to talk about this with people who are not connected to you nor her.
dime

Post by dime »

Sorry about your grandmother mario :(
When I am in a situation like this usually I think, eventually we all die. Death is part of life. This calms me down a bit.
mario91

Post by mario91 »

RRM wrote:Dont be sorry for talking about it; thats what this forum is for.
And its good to talk about this with people who are not connected to you nor her.
Yeah, you're right.
dime wrote:Sorry about your grandmother mario :(
When I am in a situation like this usually I think, eventually we all die. Death is part of life. This calms me down a bit.
Thank you. Yes, I think like that too. However, I think at 60 she's a bit too young to die, for more being like my mom... it's like I'm gonna lose my mom at 20 or 22... But what calms me down is that I've already accepted her death long time ago, since her marriage problems made her separate from my granddad and start living a life of meaninglessness, no ambitions and self-pity, as I've said before. It kinda gnawed my soul what it had to gnaw, already. It's sad, but it's the truth.

Thanks for all of you who listen and care btw.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

The problem with current treatments is that they work best when the cancer is diagnosed in an early state. Of course it also depends on where the cancer is located/what kind of cancer it is. The best chances of survival are when it is operable and easily removable. Personally I think that a good diet (read: the Wai diet) can be instrumental in recovery, not to mention prevention of relapse. Unfortunately we do not know if diet alone is sufficient to cure cancer and if so, up 'til what point.