Vaccinations

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Vaccinations

Post by RRM »

The pathophysiological mechanism is in response to the uptake of aluminum uptake in the brain,
which happens when blood aluminum levels are elevated,
due to getting exposed to high levels of aluminum for a longer period of time.
Vaccinations are just a one-time exposure.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

I read that vaccines often cause Demyelination, which eats the Myelin sheath, in tern making you susceptible to neurological damage. Here's some detail on that, http://www.healing-arts.org/children/va ... yelination

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demyelinating_disease

also "Experiments done on animals in the past 60 years have yielded data that add to the concerns about present day viral vaccines. These experiments have shown that polypeptide chains of the types found in viruses that are homologous or nearly homologous with myelin can cause demyelination and have shown that viruses, themselves, can cause demyelination.(13)"
taken from here, http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/hepatitisB.htm

Although the link to the references is dead.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Mr. PC wrote:I read that vaccines often cause Demyelination
Often? Says who?
Demyelination is not 'a disease', but (Wiki) 'any disease of the nervous system in which the myelin sheath of neurons is damaged".
Causes mentioned:
"some demyelinating diseases are caused by genetics, some by infectious agents, some by autoimmune reactions, and some by unknown factors".

Maybe you are referring to post-vaccinal encephalopathies?
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

It seems you're right, at least as far as whole-cell pertussis and measles vaccinations go.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16940831

"In this study of more than 2 million children, DTP and MMR vaccines were not associated with an increased risk of encephalopathy after vaccination."
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, and also consider the risks of giving no vaccinations.
Per Wiki:
DTP; Diphtheria (5 - 10% fatality), tetanus (1% fatality), pertussis (0.006% fatality).
MMR; Measles (0.3% fatality), mumps (up to 10% meningitis risk: 2-37% fatality), rubella (0.0017% fatality).
(health damage not considered)

Cuba launched a surveillance system to monitor and assess the safety of the immunization program. Vaccine-related adverse events in cuban children, 1999-2008.
From 1999 through 2008, a total of 45,237,532 vaccine doses were administered (11 vaccines (8 domestically produced) protecting against 13 diseases).
26,159 vaccine-associated adverse events were reported (0.058%).
Most of these were minor events (fever, skin reactions, persistent crying, etc)
However, 8 children died or got disabled, related to the vaccination. (0.000018%)
For each disease, the fatality rate is much higher.

In cases of alleged vaccine encephalopathy (after pertussis or smallpox vaccination),
underlying conditions such as Angelman syndrome and Dravet syndrome may actually be associated with the encephalopathy.
Another cause of vaccine encephalopathy: A case of Angelman syndrome. Alleged cases of vaccine encephalopathy rediagnosed years later as Dravet syndrome.
Wiki: Smallpox kills about 1% of its victims.
Wiki: Pertussis (whooping cough) is estimated to affect 48.5 million people yearly, resulting in nearly 295,000 deaths.

Prior to the introduction of the chickenpox vaccine in 1995 in the US, there were 100–150 deaths each year (mainly adults).
In a cohort of 193 083 adults aged 50 and older, receiving the vaccine, there was an increased risk for allergic reactions. Safety of zoster vaccine in adults from a large managed-care cohort: a Vaccine Safety Datalink study.
No increased risk was found for cerebrovascular events, cardiovascular events, meningitis, encephalitis, encephalopathy, Ramsay-Hunt syndrome or Bell's palsy.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

I think to be fair we'd have to multiply the risk of getting a disease (like Diphtheria) by the likelyhood of dying from it. That would give us the likely-hood of death from not receiving a vaccine, which we should compare to the likely hood of death from receiving it.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, but then again, the likelyhood of getting any of a number of diseases has decreased enormously because of mass vaccinations...
Without these, epidemics would reoccur, with great risks.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

I can't find any information on the likelihood of getting these specific diseases, in order to do the math.

So would you say that the risks of getting a vaccine are not worth it for an individual, but for society as a collective it is? Or maybe it's still worth it for the individual; I won't know until I crunch the numbers.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Mr. PC wrote:would you say that the risks of getting a vaccine are not worth it for an individual, but for society as a collective it is?
No, as the fatality rate of all the vaccinations combined is extremely low.
And travelling to third world countries in some point of your life still might constitute a risk if not vaccinated.
Rivera

Post by Rivera »

RRM wrote:Yes, but then again, the likelyhood of getting any of a number of diseases has decreased enormously because of mass vaccinations...
Without these, epidemics would reoccur, with great risks.
Sorry for the late answer RRM. Answers can be so long that I think it's better you watch this.
Among others, it denies and explains what I just quoted from you: click
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Rivera wrote: Sorry for the late answer RRM. Answers can be so long that I think it's better you watch this.
Among others, it denies and explains what I just quoted from you: click
That doesnt help on a forum like this.
Please try to explain what is said in that video.
(the basic reasoning behind it)
so that i can respond to that.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Soo. . . I'm going to Kuwait, because I just got a teaching job there. Do you suggest that I get every shot recommended for a person moving to Kuwait?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

No, i would recommend looking up in Wikipedia the disease connected to each shot,
and then place your bets.
When in doubt, report back here.
panacea

Post by panacea »

Man, you are really sending your resume everywhere!
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Haha; ya I was. First time I'd ever really *applied* for a job; I've always been self employed or had connections.

Thanks so much for helping me with this RRM. Not sure if this thread or my diary is the right place, but here is what http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/kuwait.htm says about vaccines in Kuwait.

"Hepatitis A or immune globulin (IG)" Recommended for all unvaccinated people traveling to or working in countries with an intermediate or high level of hepatitis A virus infection (see map) where exposure might occur through food or water. Cases of travel-related hepatitis A can also occur in travelers to developing countries with "standard" tourist itineraries, accommodations, and food consumption behavior.

"Hepatitis B Recommended for all unvaccinated persons traveling to or working in countries with intermediate to high levels of endemic HBV transmission(see map), especially those who might be exposed to blood or body fluids, have sexual contact with the local population, or be exposed through medical treatment (e.g., for an accident)."

"Typhoid Recommended for all unvaccinated people traveling to or working in the Middle East, especially if staying with friends or relatives or visiting smaller cities, villages, or rural areas where exposure might occur through food or water."

Hep B sounds really scary based on the wiki, but pub med says it basically is only transmitted through blood / sex etc. both of which I'm cautious about. Has a 1% fatality, but goes away in most people. So that means it's cured completely? Maybe I should let my immune system fight it?

Hep A doesn't sound nearly as bad, and also goes away, so I'm thinking I won't get that one.

Typhoid sounds horrible. I'm pretty sure I'll get that vaccine.

Reading the descriptions makes me want to take them more, haha; diseases don't sound pleasant. I don't know whether eating raw animal food increases my chances of getting any of those 3.