Candida & Saccharomyces boulardii

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
Kasper
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Candida & Saccharomyces boulardii

Post by Kasper »

"Saccharomyces boulardii is a wild tropical yeast that was discovered in Asia in 1923 by the French scientist, Henri Boulard. Boulard succeeded in isolating it from the peel of various tropical fruits (lychees, mangosteens) after having observed that indigenous populations were using the peels of such fruit as antidiarrheals."

It is also shown to help treating candida.
panacea

Re: Probiotic Yeast: Saccharomyces boulardii

Post by panacea »

I've learned the hard way that candida overgrowth is ultimately, completely a symptom and not something you should treat directly. It's why almost nothing *really* works for removing candida symptoms permanently (except of course removing the cause, usually many things like bad diet, lack of exercise, etc).

Probiotics *CAN* help speed up the process of normalization of the gut when you address these other lifestyle factors, but there is so many bad probiotics out there and useless ones with bad ingredients that it's like a maze to find something good. Same thing here, some scientists 'isolated' something from tropical fruit peels which didn't have the tons of petrochemicals/toxins on them that industrialized fruit does, so I'm sure it's just a matter of time before it gets thrown into some synthetic probiotic yogurt mess.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

I've learned the hard way that candida overgrowth is ultimately, completely a symptom and not something you should treat directly. It's why almost nothing *really* works for removing candida symptoms permanently (except of course removing the cause, usually many things like bad diet, lack of exercise, etc).
Where have you learned that?
Artour advises you should assist your body as much as possible width candida.
panacea

Post by panacea »

what I mean is that by attacking candida solely, or directly, such as with drugs, specific herbs (even the oils artour reccomends), probiotics, etc isn't going to help at all.
in the realm of buteyko, this isn't the case since you're addressing oxygenation through CP increases plus assisting with candida
i have had a thick white coating on my tongue for about 5 years, and it goes away when my CP is about 35 s and I stay away from simple sugars - anti candida products only help people find excuses to keep living the way they do and take the 'medicine' to cope with it, which has never worked for me and from what I've heard, never worked for anyone else to much extent either.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Okay, I agree width what you say here.
There are different ways to Rome, get 40 MCP for some weeks, and you will cure candida. But this is very hard, because candida (and his die-off) will drop your CP constantly.

But you can also cure candida width less than 35CP. The trick is to restore your inbalanced gut flora (if you have candida, your gut flora is a mess).
A proper diet (like the GAPS diet) with added probiotics (like Saccharomyces boulardii) has completely restored the gut flora of many people (little chance they were all above 35 CP 24/7)

Assisting your body width such methods (diet, probiotics), would only speed up the process of breaking through 40CP 24/7.
Artour writes about this idea in chapter 10.4: Strenghtening the weakest link of the body.
Also on normalbreathing.com:
6. Ignoring GI problems
The student experiences GI problems with numerous symptoms (such as soiling, gas, increased urination, etc.) that can be caused by intestinal parasites, inflammation, ulcers, IBS, IBD, Crohn disease, Candida yeast infection and many other causes. It is important and possible to achieve ideal digestive health even before one gets 25-30 s CP. Abnormal GI flora, in most cases, will keep the CP below 30 s, in some cases below 20 s, until its causes are addressed.
Other things which might speed up the process of balancing the gut flora if you have candida:
- Preventing white tongue by scraping, coconut oil pulling, sea salt mouth wash etc.
- Adding extra Biotin (helps width candida) to the diet (normally made in a healthy gut flora)
- Adding xylithol as a sweetener, if you crave for sweet things. Xylithol is shown to help width white tongue, tooth decay and candida.
- Reversatrol (red grapes,blue berries, red wine)
- coconut oil