Male pattern baldness

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
mario91
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Male pattern baldness

Post by mario91 »

I've been using Nizoral for 6 months now and my hair is considerably stronger and brighter.
Hair loss and decreased a little bit already. Itching and dandruff have vanished.
I use it every 3 days. If I delay a single day, my scalp starts getting messy and itchy and inflamed, like it has always been before. It's the way this product works, getting the hair follicles stronger by soothing the inflammation.
To conclude, it's no miracle, but it's a great help without any side effects (besides possible skin irritations, which I have never had until now). Will keep on using for a few years.
mario91

Post by mario91 »

Ok, I've just discovered that a high end proactiv shampoo with vitamins works way better, doesn't dry my hair and also seems to avoid dandruff... Lawl.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

"proactive shampoo"?
What does that mean?
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Maybe a shampoo with Zinc, azelaic acid, and B5? The WaiWiki article linked earlier is a long read, but I gathered a shampoo containing these would be a solution without 'side effects'. I imagine a topical H-PGDS inhibitor would be extreme for many cases (I'm thinning on top, but I think it's mostly a side-effect of dandruff).

Some simple solutions, don't take hot showers and wash hair regularly.