Why do fruitarians look old and unhealthy?

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
Emeira
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Why do fruitarians look old and unhealthy?

Post by Emeira »

When i look at some fruitarians, i can't understand how they still stick to 100% fruit diet. They look so unhealthy, too old for their age, mainly dry skin and bones.
Is this because of too little protein and fat consumption? Too much carbs, fruit fructose?

For example, if Wai diet adds only 50g (for woman) of fish daily, can such a small amount of protein make any difference in physical looks (muscle maintenance) and total health? After 2-3 years on wai diet i have developed "dirty" protein fobia... i don't want to end up my life like those guys in photos.

In another photo 46 year old natural bodybuilder Kane Sumabat. He mainly stick to "IIFYM "— If It Fits Your Macros diet (175-225g protein/ 175g carbs and the rest fat). I understand that cooked food is not best choice for health, but when i look at those photos, i rather be cooked food eater. He looks 100000% healthier than raw food fellows.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Espirito

Re: Why do fruitarians look old and unhealthy?

Post by Espirito »

I was fruitarian, and i was very slim, and very ugly :(

Since i re-back to meat, eggs, fish, cheese, etc.. i gained my bright, and my beauty.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

Espirito, and how your diet looks like? What you eat daily? Do you choose raw or cooked meat and how much?
Espirito

Post by Espirito »

Emeira wrote:Espirito, and how your diet looks like? What you eat daily? Do you choose raw or cooked meat and how much?
I only ate fruits, and veggies.
But for much time i only ate fruits.

In this moment i'm eating meat, fish, dark chocolate, yolks, cheese sometimes.
I'm removing fruits, trying to, because they cause me brain fog, and low sex drive.
I eat sometimes veggies, but few.

I mix raw food with cooked food.
I gained weight finally, because i'm eating more large meals.

I'm taking cod liver fish and B12.

I'm testing of course, but this sample, help-me to recover my sex drive.

Hope this helps.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

... thanks for answering, but how much protein / carbs / fat in grams, do you consume exactly?
Espirito

Post by Espirito »

I don't know, but i'm trying to make carbs low, protein and fat high.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Emeira wrote: if Wai diet adds only 50g (for woman) of fish daily
Thats the initial stage of the acne sample diet version.
can such a small amount of protein
Protein?
The Wai diet is fruits plus animal food.
The difference is more than just protein, also other essential nutrients such as vitamin B12, omega-3 fats etc.
In another photo 46 year old natural bodybuilder Kane Sumabat.
Is the body of a bodybuilder telling you that he is looking good / healthy?
Men (yes, also 46-yr old) can look like that on any diet, except for a diet lacking essential nutrients, such as the fruitarian diet.
His face looks pretty normal, to me, actually. (im 50, and my face is similar)
He could be on any diet (except a diet lacking essential nutrients)

A side note on bodybuilding:
Bodybuilders engage in alternated anabolic and catabolic phases.
In the anabolic phase they retain a lot of water and fat, in order to build muscle mass.
In the catabolic phase they indulge in dehydration, fat loss and loose a lot of muscle mass along the way.
The end result is what you see on stage, or in a picture.
Until they start bulking up again. But you will not see that bulky phase. This is the 'dry' result.

Another side note:
I was friends with a guy who was national champion natural bodybuilding.
And i know for a fact it was not all natural.
As with any competitive sports, cheating is involved, to the extend that they don't get caught (or sometimes do get caught)
But thats not related to the fruitarian issue, of course.
He looks 100000% healthier than raw food fellows.
Those people are fruitarians, right?
Thats a whole different ballgame than Wai-dieters, or some other types of (non-vegan) raw foodists.
Similarly, you cannot say that all cooked food diets have the same effects.
But you said that they look too old for their age.
How old are those people?
dime

Post by dime »

The fruitarians simply don't get enough essential nutrients, like protein and B12.
Furthermore they are usually 'hippies', not much grooming, all natural, all day out in the sun, so they look even more out of the ordinary.

The bodybuilder is at the completely other end of the spectrum, he is eating and working out all day long, and similarly looking out of the ordinary.
This guy is also 46 years old bodybuilder, does he look so healthy too?

By looking at one person you cannot make any general conclusions.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

Thats the initial stage of the acne sample diet version.
You mean, protein amount differ for everyone, so is it realistic that for example, women who do intense weight lifting workouts (bodybuilder), can safely consume 100g - 150g of protein (~500g raw fish) daily, without any side effects, such as water retention or acne?
The Wai diet is fruits plus animal food.
I understand and still searching best fruits and animal food ratio, that best suits for me.
Is the body of a bodybuilder telling you that he is looking good / healthy?
is also 46 years old bodybuilder, does he look so healthy too?
of course not all bodybuilders look or are healthy, but there are many who are natural and trying to stay lean and healthy year around, not for competitions, but simply for themselves and general health. I am not talking about professionals bodybuilders, Kane Sumabat is not competitive bodybuilder.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Because it simply lack of B12, omega 3 dietary protein flood of excellent qualities. Yellow raw eggs, raw salmon.

And above all the fat that is extremely fundamental to the appearance of the skin and hair. And these people avoids the white sugar like the plague.

Make the Wai diet without egg yolks or fish for two weeks, it'll be possible but you will naturally see that you are missing something to be really Best.

That's why MRR (again) designed the ideal diet over any points

It is complicated to compare only some examples. When I see most people who are on a normal diet, especially when they have 40-50 years it really motivates me to stay 100%.

Again the only problem of these people are of excellent quality protein and fear of white sugar. And in my opinion the fibers too.

Eat plenty of fruit juice, egg yolks and fish and be beautiful all your life, simply.

When I see that MRR to 50 and making it 30 with a perfect body ... I think it works well, Oscar also that to perfect skin

Him for example, it's very good, he said he has to add a raw egg yolk and fish diet and since it is perfectly healthy. He said the only thing he lacked was the egg yolks : http://rawmodelcom.blogspot.fr/
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Emeira wrote:of course not all bodybuilders look or are healthy, but there are many who are natural and trying to stay lean and healthy year around
Bodybuilders cannot maintain this level of mass all year around and be equally ripped all year long.
They can 'try', but they cannot accomplish.
Kane Sumabat is not competitive bodybuilder.
Competitive or not, bodybuilders cannot maintain this bodymass and being this ripped simultanously.
It is a cycle of mass building, followed by getting ripped.
One is an anabolic phase while the other is a catabolic phase.
If you combine the two, the result is a much lower body mass,
simply because the anabolic phase cannot be optimized (because you want to be ripped too).
Emeira wrote:They look so unhealthy, too old for their age
Please answer:
How old are they?
dime

Post by dime »

Emeira wrote: of course not all bodybuilders look or are healthy, but there are many who are natural and trying to stay lean and healthy year around, not for competitions, but simply for themselves and general health. I am not talking about professionals bodybuilders, Kane Sumabat is not competitive bodybuilder.
It's not very convincing that he made all those muscles naturally: http://nattyornot.com/kane-sumabat-natu ... -physique/
I'd say he's quite competitive, just look at the schedule: http://www.cutandjacked.com/Workout-Rou ... ne-Sumabat
And it seems he's doing some intermittent fasting actually: http://www.cutandjacked.com/CutAndJacke ... ne-Sumabat
Actually, I’ve recently been experimenting with incorporating Intermittent Fasting with my IIFYM approach. I train fasted and usually don't consume my first meal until after 4 pm. Once or twice per week I also try to push the fast to 20 hours. Priority is still given to hitting specific number in my total calories and protein. As an experiment, I'm actually trying to fit in one to two dozen Krispy Kreme original glazed donuts per week in my current diet while hitting my macros.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

Please answer:
Protein amount differ for everyone, so is it realistic that, women who do intense weight lifting workouts (bodybuilder), can tolerate 100g - 150g of protein (~500g raw fish) daily, without any side effects, such as water retention or acne?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Emeira wrote:Protein amount differ for everyone, so is it realistic that, women who do intense weight lifting workouts (bodybuilder), can tolerate 100g - 150g of protein (~500g raw fish) daily, without any side effects, such as water retention or acne?
Sure, its absolutely possible.
Most people are not susceptible to acne anyway.
Doing intense weight lifting (= damage), you need a lot extra protein.
It also depends on the type of protein. If the protein is heavily damaged, breaking it down properly may be an issue, and hence water retention.

In that picture, Anne Osbourne does not look bad for a 49 year old, don't you agree?
Kveta does look bad for 50 years old, i think.
Derrick is simply too skinny. Cannot say much about healthy looking or not, here. He is ripped as your bodybuilder, but without the muscle mass.
Douglas looks like an old man because of his hair loss, not shaving, the light and the poor quality of the picture. We would need a better pic here.
All-in-all a mixed picture, imo.
Keep in mind that they must be lacking nutrients.
If we just randomly take four people from the street, of the same ages, we might get a similar picture.
dime wrote:It's not very convincing that he made all those muscles naturally: http://nattyornot.com/kane-sumabat-natu ... -physique/
Yes, its simply too much.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

RRM wrote:In that picture, Anne Osbourne does not look bad for a 49 year old, don't you agree?
maybe, but they all need to eat some animal food and to gain more muscle mass.
Probably it is impossible to be muscular (build muscle) on 80/10/10 or 100% fruitarian diet (without protein supplements).