Ill, throwing up, huge stomach, gastro problems

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
rischott
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Ill, throwing up, huge stomach, gastro problems

Post by rischott »

Last week, I ate Raw Yellow tail Tuna for lunch and at night time I had dinner at an Indian restaurant, everything was vegetarian but was cooked....The next day I felt ill and ended up throwing up. The following day, I was backed up and my stomach was huge. The following day I was finally able to go to the bathroom, but my bowels were wet and liquidy. Since then, about a week, my bowels have remained the same.

Could I have bacteria or a worm? Why am I not recovering from this. Any ideas?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

A week?
I advice you to see a Dr.
Do you have experience with eating Indian food?
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

sorry you're poorly :(
I've been poorly too but mine wasn't caused by food so can't offer any advice just *hug*

If that happened to me I'd think it was a parasite from the tuna...maybe you should take antiparasite pills?
How often do you eat cooked food? If you haven't eaten it in a longtime it might just be extended detox.
Whatever the cause I'd do as many things to help my body detox as possible
some examples:
sauna
facial steam
fasting
urine therapy (I've never been brave enough to try that but the articles make it sound miraculous)
the water cure (when you first wake up each morning drink 2l water all in one go - it cleans out your colon)
cold showers or alternate hot cold showers
hot baths
the cold sheet cure (first you have a steam bath to make you sweat then you are wrapped in a sheet thats been soaked in ice, and then you are put to bed. This induces an artificial fever. When you wake up the next morning the sheet is dry and stained with all the toxins you've sweated out and any virus/infection/bug has been killed off.)

get well soon!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Do you have other issues besides your stool? Or is everything like before except the stool?
rischott

Post by rischott »

I forgot to mention: I suspect it to be either the indian food or the tuna was bad.
Besides my bowels, everything is normal. I have a slight 'bloated' feeling in my stomach after eating. More upper abdomin. It is minor, no pain, but it did not exist before i became sick.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hmmm, difficult to say. A week is kinda long, but if there's no real inconvenience maybe wait a few more days to see if there's any improvement.
spring

Post by spring »

Probably the Indian food I would say. I've eaten raw yellowtail tuna in Korea and been fine. Restaurants are a bit iffy. It doesn't matter that the restaurant was vegetarian. I had similar - gastro - after eating miso chigae made with fermented soybean paste. I had made the chigae (soup) myself. Was really sick. Someone else I knew ate chigae at a restaurant and had bad gastro.