Foot pain and shoe insoles

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
Tulip
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Foot pain and shoe insoles

Post by Tulip »

As you may remember from my previous thread, I've been having problems with walking. I switched from high heels to flats and started experiencing foot and ankle pain when taking long walks. I tried arch support insoles but that didn't seem to help. So, would it be a good idea to get some higher priced arch support insoles/ orthotics? Or could that do more harm than good? Those are designed to relieve pain but not necessarily fix the problem... and that is the basic motivation for the medical industry.

I am aware that the causes could be anything from flexible/ high arches to arthritis. I am hoping there is a diet solution as well. I have not seen a doctor because I do not expect to be told the truth.
huntress

Post by huntress »

Your ankle problem is due to excess pressure from walking with high heels all this while. Did you have bunions while you were on high heels? I find that higher priced insoles are definitely much better in relieving foot problems. They also make walking much, much more comfortable!
I am hoping there is a diet solution as well.
YES! YES there is! I am a dancer and my feet are truly the emphasis of all my movements. What I find truly unbelievable is how this diet has helped me ALOT in healing muscles and feet problems. When I was eating cooked food, I always suffered from joint pains around my feet and legs. Muscles tore easily and healing process took a long, long time. After I was on this diet, I hardly ever suffered from muscle pains, joint pains, or anything else for that matter.
I have not seen a doctor because I do not expect to be told the truth.
Oh you are wise.
Tulip

Post by Tulip »

huntress wrote:Your ankle problem is due to excess pressure from walking with high heels all this while. Did you have bunions while you were on high heels?
I don't think so. I never had this type of pain the whole time I wore heels. I did not get bunions either. Never tired to run a marathon in them, though.

Have you ever had shoe-releated arch problems from ballet?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Maybe it's also getting used to the normal foot position again? Much like when I would try to walk on high heels now, my feet would hurt like hell, I'm sure...
huntress

Post by huntress »

Well Tulip, I had SO MANY problems with my feet but not too much on my arch because I don't have a very high arch. You should be able to get used to walking on flats soon.