rebounding / mini trampolines exercise?

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
johndela1
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

rebounding / mini trampolines exercise?

Post by johndela1 »

Has anyone ever read about rebounding? Those mini tramponlines. People say it is a superior form of exercise becaues it helps circulate lymph, because of the motion. Is this just hype or is there something to it?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Never heard of it, but how would it help circulate lymph??
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

here is what they say at the web site for 'The Lypmphaciser' (heh)

"The Lymph System: This system of one way valves parallels the body’s circulatory system. It has a vital role in transporting waste and excess fluid away from the spaces around the body’s cells, transporting fat-soluble nutrients to the blood stream and is a major component of the immune system (Lymphocytes are produced by lymphatic tissues). Unlike the circulatory system, which has the heart, the lymph system has no pump and therefore requires body movement to circulate lymph around the body. One of the most effective ways of getting the lymph system circulating is rebound exercise. When the lymph system is circulating properly:

Excess intercellular fluid (water retention) is drained away.
Lymphocytes and other immune system components act more effectively
Waste is carried away from the body's cells, allowing nutrients to more effectively reach those cells."

another quote

"The Detoxification Effect of Rebounding

The lymphatic system is the metabolic garbage can of the body. It rids you of toxins such as dead and cancerous cells, nitrogenous wastes, fat, infectious viruses, heavy metals, and other assorted junk cast off by the cells. The movement performed in rebounding provides the stimulus for a free-flowing system that drains away these potential poisons.

Unlike the arterial system, the lymphatic system does not have its own pump. It has no heart muscle to move the fluid around through its lymph vessels. There are just three ways to activate the flow of lymph away from the tissues it serves and back into the main pulmonary circulation. Lymphatic flow requires muscular contraction from exercise and movement, gravitational pressure, and internal massage to the valves of lymph ducts.

Rebounding supplies all three methods of removing waste products from the cells and from the body. Then arterial blood enters the capillaries in order to furnish the cells with fresh tissue fluid containing food and oxygen. The bouncing motion effectively moves and recycles the lymph and the entire blood supply through the circulatory system many times during the course of the rebounding session.

Rebounding is a lymphatic exercise. As stated earlier, it has the same effect on your body as jumping rope, but without any jarring effect to the ankles, knees, and lower back that comes from hitting the ground. Better than rope jumping, however, the lymphatic channels get put under hydraulic pressure to move fluids containing waste products of metabolism around and out of the body through the left subclavian vein."
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Well, lymph transport happens because skeletal muscles contract, so in that sense it figures. But I think our muscles contract enough during the day (skeletal muscles account for 50% of the energy when in rest) for the lymph transport system to work fine without rebounding. So it might be somewhat beneficial for the whole body (and the lymph system) just because of the exercise, but on the whole I cannot escape the feeling of the TellSell abdominal muscle training gear. ;)
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

Either way... rebounding is cool... I personally really like it...No REALLY. It gives me a good mood and I like the feeling in my legs I get from it. It is worth a try. You can even do only 10 minutes a day and it is more fun than most other workouts i.m.o. You can totally watch TV while doing it... I'm all for it. It is gentle for the joints... VERY important.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Then keep doing it! :)
Your reasons are all valid, I think.
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

Ya... I totally love this workout... everybody should try it!! LOL :D
avalon

Post by avalon »

I often thought of getting a mini-tramp. Thanx for the review DG. Maybe I'll get on to shake things up a little :D

Best wishes,
Avalon
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

:lol:
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

Just make sure your ceiling is high enough... ;D
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

If you ever buy a full size trampoline, keep in mind that the square ones are high performance than the round ones. Make sure you get big springs. I have a square 8x8 one with big springs. You get what you pay for. I had a $200 one from a sporting good store that was so, so. The one I have now was mail ordered from a trampoline company and was close to $1000, but is really nice. I can jump much higher on it. It is also a great place to stretch out on, or take a nap.