Cooked foods cause freckles?

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
Terence
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Cooked foods cause freckles?

Post by Terence »

Does anybody know the causes of freckles? Since childhood I had a lot of freckles in my face. Every summer when I got a lot of sunshine the freckles became bigger and darker. During winter times they always faded a little bit but never went away.

A few years ago I was on a raw vegan diet. All freckles disappeared completely! Really, they faded not only, they were gone and I was able to get as much sunshine as I wanted, they never came back. And for the first time of my life I did not get sunburns.

At that time I didn´t know that we can eat raw animal foods, too. Due to defiencies I had to stop my raw vegan diet and went back to a mixed cooked diet. All freckles came back, faster and darker than ever! Now my whole face that was completely free is now full of brown freckles.

For me it is absolutely clear: Raw food removes freckles, cooked food, especially cooked animal food, causes freckles, in my case.

Does anybody know the underlying causes? What are freckles at all? I never had acne but I think that there must be a link between freckles and acne. Obviously freckles originate from toxins of cooked food. Are freckles therefore pre-cancerous phases? What are the best raw foods to remove freckles? I hope that olive oil is not counterproductive.

Terence
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

That is very interesting to hear.

I never got easily sunburned, but my girlfriend mentioned that she seemed to be able to handle sunshine much better.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Im sure there is info about freckles available online.
See what you can find and we will judge that info on its credibility, ok?
Terence

Post by Terence »

RRM wrote:Im sure there is info about freckles available online.
See what you can find and we will judge that info on its credibility, ok?
I found mostly bullshit like "freckles are funny" and "freckles are absolutely harmless" only.

Freckles definetely originate from dirt of cooked food. Therefore I see a link to acne. Acne may be a more effective form of detoxification.

Sometimes I hear medical comments like "people with freckles have a tendency toward skin cancer". This is exactly what I believe. My physician thought of skin cancer when I was 10 years old, for the first time. I was tested many times for skin cancer. (luckily always negative, after removing liver spots)

Raw food has healed this condition completely! Nobody in medical circles talks about this natural cure. This is crappy.

Medical science today is terrorism.

Terence
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Terence wrote:Freckles definetely originate from dirt of cooked food. Therefore I see a link to acne.
Many diseases and conditions are linked to cooked food. Acne is just one of them, so thats quite speculative.
Cancer is also linked to cooked foods, and it seems that freckles are some sort of benign tumors. (cancer is malign tumors) there may be a much more likely link there.
Acne may be a more effective form of detoxification.
No, its not.
In acne the sebum canals are blocked, causing the accumulation of sebum and may lead to inflammation. Its not about trapped toxins or something, but about trapped sebum, produced by your skin.

Sometimes I hear medical comments like "people with freckles have a tendency toward skin cancer".
Ha, there you go, that seems more likely.
Raw food has healed this condition completely! Nobody in medical circles talks about this natural cure. This is crappy.
You may be on to something here.
Cooked foods contain toxins that causes DNA damage that may lead to tumors (malign or benign).
You would make an interesting study object.
Medical science today is terrorism
ha, ha :D
In the hands of pharmaceutical companies helped by ignorant governments, yes.
But we can use those same weapons, and we can use them for getting out the truth.
Maybe you would like to invest some time to see whether you can find any correlation between people with freckles and skin cancer incidence?
Please search in this medical database:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?DB=pubmed

Is there any kind of org for people with freckles?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

RRM wrote:(cancer is malign tumors)
Actually nowadays (it used to be the malign tumors only, which is historically correct) the term "cancer" is used to decribe both the benign and the malign versions of tumors.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

wow, what a way to scare people...