drinking pineapple juice > pain in abdomen?

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
gianni
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

drinking pineapple juice > pain in abdomen?

Post by gianni »

Hello, I a new here. I have been reading the messages and adding parts of the diet over that past couple of days. I haven't had any cooked food for several days, now. Yesterday and today I have been drinking pineapple juice with olive oil and have been having some severe pain in my abdomen and in the area of my stomach, pancreas, and liver. Liver flushes can be done by drinking lemon juice with olive oil, and so I am wondering if I possibly am having pain caused by gallstones being released but getting stuck.

Has anyone else ever had this problem?

If this is the problem, is there anything else that I can do so that the pain isn't so severe. I have to say, too, though, that today is my first day off of raw dairy. I don't know if that can cause sharp pain or not.

Thanks

Thanks
Gianni
benzapp

Re: Gallstones?

Post by benzapp »

gianni wrote:Hello, I a new here. I have been reading the messages and adding parts of the diet over that past couple of days. I haven't had any cooked food for several days, now. Yesterday and today I have been drinking pineapple juice with olive oil and have been having some severe pain in my abdomen and in the area of my stomach, pancreas, and liver. Liver flushes can be done by drinking lemon juice with olive oil, and so I am wondering if I possibly am having pain caused by gallstones being released but getting stuck.

Has anyone else ever had this problem?

If this is the problem, is there anything else that I can do so that the pain isn't so severe. I have to say, too, though, that today is my first day off of raw dairy. I don't know if that can cause sharp pain or not.

Thanks

Thanks
Gianni
I think its normal to experience some additional cramping in your abdomen when your first start this diet. Dairy products slow down the muscle contractions in your intestines. If you have just stopped consuming them, and you have added much fruit to your diet, chances are it is just increased intestinal contractions that is the cause of your trouble.

Also, I have never seen pineapple juice available that was raw... Are you juicing pineapples yourself? That is an amazing -- and likely expensive -- activity.
Last edited by benzapp on Tue 19 Sep 2006 00:18, edited 1 time in total.
gianni

Post by gianni »

Thank you for your reply. Some of the pain is centering right under the ribcage on the left side and radiating into my back. It's a fairly sharp pain. Sometimes it hurts in my hip, too. Strange, I hope it doesn't last too long.

Yes, I am juicing my own pineapple. I only like to use organic oranges and they are terrible right now. So I decided to juice pineapple. Even though it's not organic, it has a thick skin and they taste good. I am diluting it with raw honey and water and then mix in a banana. I'm not sure yet if I will use a whole or half a pineapple a day. Fresh juice is expensive, I know. So is the good quality fish. Right now if I can find something I can eat and then feel okay, I will be happy.

Take care,
Gianni
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I'm not sure, but it seems to me that since the liver and gall are located on the right of the body (right to right-middle), the pain from gallstones would be more in that area.
gianni

Post by gianni »

Thanks for your reply Oscar. I feel better today. The pineapple juice is just too strong for me at this point. I need to find some oranges. Yes, the liver and gallbladder are on the right side, but I think there are ducts that go to the pancreas and gallstones can get stuck in there. Then I was thinking it could even be a kidney stone because some of the pain was in my back. I have a book of self-help accupressure type stuff, and last night I did the sequences for whatever I could think of that it might be and I also took a homeopathic remedy for gallbladder, and the pain eased up.
My body comes up with some really strange problems!
Thanks again for the reply.

Gianni
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

gianni wrote:Yes, the liver and gallbladder are on the right side, but I think there are ducts that go to the pancreas and gallstones can get stuck in there.
The gall goes directly to the duodenum through the common bile duct. Gallstones can form in this duct, but it's also located on the right side of the body.

Good to hear you feel better.

How is your diet at the moment?
gianni

Post by gianni »

Hello Oscar,
My diet is almost completely foods from Wai's diet. I have fruit juice with olive oil, raw fish with either egg yolk or olive oil and tamari(my one downfall), tomato and cucumber salad with avocado and olive oil, and ocassional fruit. I tried Brazil nuts, but they're too difficult to digest. What else can we eat? I don't know if I eat enough or the right percentages yet, but I am working on it. Also, as I said before, I just got off of raw dairy a couple of days ago, and before that I was eating raw beef, so I'm sure it will take a while for things to straighten out. Thanks for asking.
Whatever the pain was, it's almost gone today.

gianni
benzapp

Post by benzapp »

gianni wrote:Hello Oscar,
My diet is almost completely foods from Wai's diet. I have fruit juice with olive oil, raw fish with either egg yolk or olive oil and tamari(my one downfall), tomato and cucumber salad with avocado and olive oil, and ocassional fruit. I tried Brazil nuts, but they're too difficult to digest. What else can we eat? I don't know if I eat enough or the right percentages yet, but I am working on it. Also, as I said before, I just got off of raw dairy a couple of days ago, and before that I was eating raw beef, so I'm sure it will take a while for things to straighten out. Thanks for asking.
Whatever the pain was, it's almost gone today.

gianni
In general, it's always best to start with the sample diet before experimenting with other foods. Tamari is most definitely a munch food, and if you are on this diet for acne, that stuff is probably a poor choice.
gianni

Post by gianni »

I'm not on this diet for acne, I'm on it for health reasons. I don't think tamari is a good choice anyway. I haven't eaten it for a couple of years now. There's some in our refridgerator because my daughter still uses it. I am using it now because I have a hard time eating raw fish. I did try eating it with egg yolk, and that does taste okay. But when I take it to work or even still sometimes at home, I add some tamari, lemon juice, and chives to olive oil to make it edible for me. I know it's made from soy, and that really bothers me. I am trying to think of something to substitute for it, but haven't come up with anything yet.

gianni
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Soy sauce was the last thing I had to stop using too. I think tamari is (a bit) less addictive than shoyu (no wheat), but addictive enough to keep wanting to use it. Quit eating it whenever you're ready to do so. Maybe you could try substituting it with a bit of ground ginger for the time being.