Darker yellow urine; possible acidic nature?

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
van
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Darker yellow urine; possible acidic nature?

Post by van »

I've noticed consistently for the month or so that I've been eating one-hundred percent wai, that my urine is a darker yellow, and I'm suspecting more acid. When I eat fruits without fat, or when I used to eat home grown lettuces, my urine is much clearer, not as yellow or strong. Does anyone else experience this, and or am I doing something 'wrong'? If if had ph paper I'd measure the acid-alkaline ph of my urine. But for now, it almost feels acidic as I urinate.
gianni

Post by gianni »

Do you have any turmeric? I've read that you can somehow test pH with it.
van

Post by van »

No I don't, and I really wouldn't know what to do with it.
RRM
Administrator

Re: possible acidic nature of my urine

Post by RRM »

van wrote:I've noticed consistently for the month or so that I've been eating one-hundred percent wai, that my urine is a darker yellow
Thats probably ureum. Ureum is made from the nitrogen that comes from protein. When you eat fish or egg yolks daily, your urine will be much darker then when you dont eat fish / egg yolks / meat etc.
So, when your urine was lighter, did you eat fish/yolks?
Do you eat it now?
van

Post by van »

Hi, and yes it is darker when I eat and have eaten yolks for years now. But, I eat fish and yolks alternately in the evenings. What I am really noticing is the darker urine after eating fat after fruit throughout the day. I haven't eaten fat with fruit for years now, and so it's this noticeable darkness that I'm interested in. I experimented with juicing a head of Romaine lettuce after I noticed it was especially dark. It got much lighter immediately. I have also practiced tasting my urine for years to determine it's apparent acid alkaline balance. I did this when I ran out of expensive ph paper which is so hard to find now anyway. So in addition, I mention here that it also tastes pungent or acidic when it's dark; after eating fat after fruit.
And another point maybe you've heard about; is it true that avocadoes have something, I can not remember the name of it, that makes it diffucult for insulin to 'do' it's job with respect to sugar? I've avoided eating avos with fruit for 'this' reason.
I also tend to get mucous in my nose after eating olive oil and or nuts after fruit. I've been raw for over thirty years, so my system is pretty sensitive to the foods I eat. Any thoughts here?
Have been reading most of your posts. And wonder does the amount of olive oil you eat with your juice tend to disrupt your efa balance, or does the egg and fish balance it out for you each day? Thanks RRM, Van
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

van wrote:What I am really noticing is the darker urine after eating fat after fruit throughout the day.
I dont know what it is.
is it true that avocadoes have something, I can not remember the name of it, that makes it diffucult for insulin to 'do' it's job with respect to sugar? I've avoided eating avos with fruit for 'this' reason.
Yes. Thats why we naturally prefer not to eat it with fruits. Avocado simply doesnt taste good with fruits for me (and many others).
Its tastes best when eaten alone, or with low-sugar 'fruits' such as tomatoes and cucumber.
I also tend to get mucous in my nose after eating olive oil and or nuts after fruit. I've been raw for over thirty years, so my system is pretty sensitive to the foods I eat.
Ah, thats interesting.
So, there probably is a reason for it, and you are only experiencing it because you have become very sensitive to what is right for you.
I would say: listen to your body!
does the amount of olive oil you eat with your juice tend to disrupt your efa balance, or does the egg and fish balance it out for you each day?
If you drink a lot of OO, and little fish/yolks, then it might get out of balance, if if your OO intake is not that great and you eat fish almost daily, there is nothing to worry about.
van

Post by van »

thank-you for your reply
Agent

Post by Agent »

RRM wrote:
is it true that avocadoes have something, I can not remember the name of it, that makes it diffucult for insulin to 'do' it's job with respect to sugar? I've avoided eating avos with fruit for 'this' reason.
Yes. Thats why we naturally prefer not to eat it with fruits. Avocado simply doesnt taste good with fruits for me (and many others).
Its tastes best when eaten alone, or with low-sugar 'fruits' such as tomatoes and cucumber.
That's interesting. RRM, could you possible elaborate on this at all to be a little more 'scientific'? :)

Thanks.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Ok, I will, but I have to look it up. Next time when I have more time, ok?
(anybody can, btw....... :wink: )