PMS, water retention, swollen breasts

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
giorgione
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

PMS, water retention, swollen breasts

Post by giorgione »

Hi, I am new. I have been suffering from severe water retention prior to my period actually to be more precise 3 weeks prior to my period and I just cant stand it anymore. My breasts are constantly swollen and hurt and my hair is in bad shape. I have tried everything, endocrinologist says i am healthy and other medical servants as well. But something is wrong.
I have been suffering from this 5 years now. Could this diet help with water retention ? I am not overweight.
I ve read a lot about water retention in WaiBook and it seems to make sense. Do you have experience with these problems?
I have stopped eating dairy completely a year ago because it made my water retention worse. And Ive been walking and walking but my problem isnt gone.
Thank you.
RRM
Administrator

Re: PMS, water retention, swollen breasts

Post by RRM »

Hi giorgione,

Welcome!
But something is wrong.
It may be a low cholesterol level. Do you feel depressed regularly?
Cholesterol has major effects on hormone levels and water retention, as hormones such as testosterone, estrogen and progesterone are made from cholesterol.
What might benefit you a lot, is the consumption of enough fresh raw egg yolks daily. you should start slowly, but then it would be best to increase intake to at least 6 fresh raw egg yolks daily.
See this info about consuming raw egg yolks: http://www.waisays.com/eggs.htm
I have been suffering from this 5 years now. Could this diet help with water retention ?
Absolutely, in two ways: through sufficient cholesterol and by eliminating dirty proteins from the skin.
Do you have experience with these problems?
Yes. Particularly for your problems the diet is very effective.
Ive been walking and walking but my problem isnt gone.
Thats because the walking is effective against overweight, but not against water retention.
giorgione

Post by giorgione »

Hi, thank you for your reply.
My cholesterol really is very low, according to the blood test.( the "good" and the "bad" cholesterol is very low). I will try the egg yolk.
Thank you.
giorgione

Post by giorgione »

Hi, I have a question regarding cholesterol levels. How long does it take after one has increased cholesterol intake to an increased production of estrogen, progesteron and testosteron? greetings from Giorgione
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

The effect of cholesterol intake on mood and sleep is almost immediate, but for your hormone levels to recover may take a month or two (or even longer), I suspect, as they are strongly subject to multiple feedback systems.
How are you doing physically?