Psoriasis

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
Ben
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Psoriasis

Post by Ben »

Hey there. my sister has quite bad psoriasis. Does anyone know anything that might help (she's tried a lot of stuff already) and could the Wai diet help at all? Oh yea on a side not does anyone have any info on getting rid of dark circles under the eyes as well? Any help appreciated.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hello Ben, welcome. :)

I don't know a lot about psoriasis, except that it's a disorder where the skin shedding speed is increased, and where the cause is unknown.
The Wai diet might help with this, though there is no guarantee that it will completely cure the disorder. If the disorder permanently changed/destroyed certain mechanisms in the body, the diet won't bring them back. Nevertheless, it might prevent more damage (if possible).

Regarding the dark circles, make sure you get enough sleep and get rid of excess water retention in the skin. Are you on the Wai diet?
RRM wrote: The dark circles are excessive fluid (water and blood). The diet causes a decrease in water retention, accompanied by initial shifts in water-balance.
The area around the eyes holds salts (tears are salty) a bit more than other parts of your skin. A decrease in the level of water-attracting (hydrophylic) substances in the blood and skin may proceed a decrease in the level of salts in the area around the eyes, which will temporarily lead to a shift in the water balance, causing more water to be attracted to the eyes and therefore 'water bags' under your eyes.
The dark color is the colour of the blood in your skin; the increase in water is accompanied by an increase in blood volume in the 'eye-bags'.
The longer you are on this diet, the more the body will have adapted to this new situation and therefore get in balance again (regarding water retention).
Ben

Post by Ben »

Ok thanks for the reply Oscar. I'll tell my sister about the diet and hope for the best, I believe it will help at least a little and certainly won't do any harm.