Oscar's position on tooth paste?

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
Oscar
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Oscar »

I've mentioned this before, so I agree. The only issue is that we don't know what many years of bad nutrition habits have done to the condition of our teeth.
djkvan

Re: Oscar's position on tooth paste?

Post by djkvan »

Oscar wrote:My teeth weren't in the best of conditions to start out with, unfortunately. So when I just started the Wai diet I had some erosion of my teeth. Now the only affected teeth seem to be the ones which have dentin out in the open, without a protective layer of enamel. There are remarkable differences between teeth though, and not just because of location.
Ha! Your story is virtually identical to mine here. What changes have you noticed in the 3.5 years since that post if I may ask. Has the sensitivity of the dentin-exposed teeth diminished?
I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you, thank you. Sam I am.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

The dentin exposed ones I had to get treated, but others have stabilized. The teeth that were fine in the beginning are still fine now.
djkvan

Post by djkvan »

Oscar wrote:The dentin exposed ones I had to get treated
Had to? Why? Discomfort?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Because it didn't stabilize, so to save the teeth.
djkvan

Post by djkvan »

Ahh. I might have to get some work done I, I suppose. Although with teeth, once damaged it seems that it's a losing battle, and expensive too. Is it really so bad to lose some teeth eventually? Do you use a straw with your OJ? Does RRM?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Yes, I use a built in straw with bitevalve (Camelbak bottle). I think RRM mostly uses a straw, but not always. It's always better to try to preserve your teeth as much as you can; losing a tooth is usually the last resort. Of course it's not necessarily 'bad' to lose some teeth, depending on where they are, but the more you lose the worse it gets.
colorles

Post by colorles »

i suppose i 'dont like' to bump this many threads, not sure how this site 'regards' bumping threads, but anyways you shouldnt have to brush your teeth if you consume natural human foods. however if you consume unnatural foods, then you might as well brush your teeth at that point anyways