Washing

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
PepperPip
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Washing

Post by PepperPip »

Ok I am not really a dirty person or sweat alot so would it be better for me jest to wash my face once a day ?

its extremly sensitve so it seems that washing less would irritate it less .
Pepper
immortaltech1015

Post by immortaltech1015 »

ok im gonna try to help you as best i can.
What exactly do you wash with? because i know that alot of astringents and facial cleansers can have chemicals like benziol peroxide that burn ALOT of peoples skin and dry it out.So maybe if you find a milder soap you could wash as much as you feel like, because if washing your face is irritating your skin you might be using some kind of alcahol type stuff on your skin.

What i do is look for something that says "mild" or "light" or something like that. it just sucks cause that means spending time in the cosmetic department to actually look for it because it dosnt sell as good as the harsher burning stuff and i always feel all metro staying there for long.

maybe if whatever you are using along with water to wash your face is the thing that irritates it you could use less of it and more water to dilute it some.
hope i helped but if i didnt let me know and ill try again
avo

Post by avo »

I only use plain glycerin soap or occasional, hand-made, natural soaps that I find at farmers markets and places like that. Usually just made with olive oil and avocado or almond. But I usually save that (expensive!) stuff for company.

Anyways, I don't really use soap on my face. Just water.

Oh, and I don't wash my face at all during the day. Shower time is the only time that happens, which is only a couple times a week. 8)
PepperPip

Post by PepperPip »

Well nothing that I use right now irritates my skin like burning or anything.I jest thought washing your face in general might irritate your skin .

But ill list the things I am using right now jest so you know.

1.Raw honey/zia citrus facial cleanser
2.Burts bee's garden tomato toner
3.coconut oil
Pepper
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

I use mineral water and oil. Twice a day. :)
Negativity is the cult of the weak
dcboyer02

Re: Washing

Post by dcboyer02 »

I'm wondering is olive oil likely to make me break out? I know its not recommended because of the vit E and skin shedding but if I'm not worried about that can I use it?
Thanks
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

No, oil cannot clog your pores. Its not solid enough.
colorles

Post by colorles »

peoples in soceities tend to wash WAY more than is even healthy actually, probably out of fear (as is most things out of 'fear), one of many 'fears' instilled upon so many people in soceities

just wash when you feel like you 'should' (or can), with just water (although be wary of whats in the water). otherwise your body keeps itself clean. however keep in mind in an unnatural society, where you are around unnatural things, and may consume unnatural things, you may feel the need to wash more. however though if you exist in a natural existence outside of society, you wont need to wash often, your body will take care of itself, just wash when you, once again, feel you 'should' (or can)
panacea

Post by panacea »

two words
shower...filter