Face products!

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
meao
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Face products!

Post by meao »

Hi!! :D
I have just been Skin Deep: Cosmetic Safety Database.
& I am freaked as all my products are really bad for my skin.
Are there any natural products that I can use as a cleanser, toner and mostirizer for my face?
I know I read something about cucumber as a cleanser but I can not find where it was posted...
Will vaseline 100% pure petroleum jelly, look cakey under makeup or block my pores, if I use it as a mostirizer?

Oh & I have been using coconut oil before I go to sleep, which has been working really great =)!

Thanks for your help! :)
Meao x
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

rosewater and almond (or walnut, coconut) oil
Negativity is the cult of the weak
meao

Post by meao »

Oh thanks :) ! So rose water used as a toner or cleanser, I heard it can be used for both? Do you have to add water or do you just sweep it over your face using cotton wool and not rinse it off?
x
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

I don't know the difference between a toner and a cleanser. Sorry.

When i use to use Rosewater (i just use mineral water in a spray can now) i would get some rosewater on a ball of cotton wool and wipe my face.

Once my face had been wiped, i would spray some mineral water on my hand and add 2/3 drops of oil. I would then mix the oil and water together and wipe it all over my face.

The oil:

(i) protects your face
(ii) replaces the natural oil that your face produces (that you have just wiped off). This controls the sebum production.
Negativity is the cult of the weak
Gerard

glycerin

Post by Gerard »

My face cannot take the oil or rosewater, and I use a glycerin/water mix:

http://www.natural-living.com/aqualin.php

It works very well. Pure glycerin alone was too sticky for me to use, when I tried it.