Chlorophyll & body odor

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
Maleko
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Chlorophyll & body odor

Post by Maleko »

I have had great experiences when I take liquid Chlorophyll. It really seems to increase my energy levels, and my mood, and seems to help alkalize as well. Has anybody else taken it and had any noticeable results?

--Sunsetbreak
RRM
Administrator

Re: Chlorophyll & body odor

Post by RRM »

What is it intended to improve?
Maleko

Post by Maleko »

Well some people take it as an internal cleanser, they say it cures body odor, bad breath, etc. They say it alkalizes too and cleanses the blood and liver.

Most brands contain parabens(preservatives), so watch out. Even companies that say "Organic" throw those poisons in there. Lotsa decietful 'organic' companies out there.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I've noticed my body odor getting less strong on the diet.

Bad breath always has a specific cause. There are basically two types:
1. Halitosis
2. Foetor ex ore (stench from the mouth :D )
Halitosis originates from the stomach, like when you have eaten garlic, but also with people who have diabetes.
Foetor ex ore originates from rotting organic material in the mouth. I.e. bad dental hygiene.
There are some people who have smelly tongues, but that isn't very common.
So curing bad breath seems a bit far-fetched to me... ;)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

The same here for me and others who are on the diet; everybody experiences a less-acid / strong body odor.
There is a third (and 4th) reason for a foul body odor:

3) High nitrogen / ureum levels (just think of the smell of urine, which contains high levels of ureum) the more protein you consume, the higher the level of ureum in the skin.

4) Especially people consuming lots of dairy products have a rancid/acid body odor

You know whats funny?
Before the diet I never got bitten by mosquitos. Never ever, even if everybody else in the room was bitten; I wasn't.
Now its the other way around; they like my blood more than the blood of anybody else and I now I need a mosquito net 12 months a year. They love my blood now.
slea

Post by slea »

Thats interesting RRM that you say now they love your blood. It's the opposite for me! I have read a lot of raw foodists say that they don't get bitten any more since they have become raw. I got bit more when I was SAD, they loved me.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Mosquito bites.
How do I stop the itch?
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Iris

Post by Iris »

Vinegar, or (what my parents taught me) make a cross on it with your nails....
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Thanks for replying, but the mosquito bites are gone now.
Just the blemishes leftover from where I scratched them. Now how do I get rid of blemishes?
Vinegar and a cross with nails? You lost me there, are we getting rid of vampires or something...?
The acid might break down the protein, that I get. But the cross and nails...? ah mosquitoes are vampires too. I get it.
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
dime

Post by dime »

Hah, I've been making that cross with the nails intuitively, without anyone teaching me :)
Somewhere I read you can heat some metal, like teaspoon and then carefully touch the skin where the bite is. That would disolve the proteins that itch. I tried once, I think it helped.
Iris

Post by Iris »

Oh sorry, didn't check the date you posted it :wink:
You're thinking way to much :mrgreen: Use vinegar OR you could press the tip of your fingernail against the bump, making a line in it. And repeat, now making an "X".
panacea

Post by panacea »

they love RRM because he adds lots of sugar to his OJ, increasing sugar in his bloodstream :)
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

http://www.webmd.com/allergies/features ... ito-magnet
"People with high concentrations of steroids or cholesterol on their skin surface attract mosquitoes," Butler tells WebMD. That doesn't necessarily mean that mosquitoes prey on people with higher overall levels of cholesterol, Butler explains. These people simply may be more efficient at processing cholesterol, the byproducts of which remain on the skin's surface.

Mosquitoes also target people who produce excess amounts of certain acids, such as uric acid, explains entomologist John Edman, PhD, spokesman for the Entomological Society of America. These substances can trigger mosquitoes' sense of smell, luring them to land on unsuspecting victims.

But the process of attraction begins long before the landing. Mosquitoes can smell their dinner from an impressive distance of up to 50 meters, explains Edman. This doesn't bode well for people who emit large quantities of carbon dioxide.

"Any type of carbon dioxide is attractive, even over a long distance," Conlon says. Larger people tend to give off more carbon dioxide, which is why mosquitoes typically prefer munching on adults to small children. Pregnant women are also at increased risk, as they produce a greater-than-normal amount of exhaled carbon dioxide. Movement and heat also attract mosquitoes.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

"People with high concentrations of steroids or cholesterol on their skin surface attract mosquitoes,"
That could be me, though it does not explain why i was unpopular with mosquitos before the Wai diet,
and am very popular since the Wai diet.
These people simply may be more efficient at processing cholesterol, the byproducts of which remain on the skin's surface.
There may be a (Wai) dietary factor that increases this efficiency.
Mosquitoes also target people who produce excess amounts of certain acids, such as uric acid
A high intake of sugars may increase uric acid levels.
Though a lower intake of purines may do the opposite.