Showering after swimming....

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
MJ
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Showering after swimming....

Post by MJ »

Since swimming pools have a high level of chlorine, just rinsing with water doesn't seem to get the chlorine off the skin. Is it OK to use soap in that situation to get the chlorine off?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

OK in what sense?
MJ

Post by MJ »

Soap seems to dry out the skin, however, chlorine really dries out the skin. It seems difficult to get the chlorine off without using soap.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I guess try it out and see what works best. See if a mild soap is sufficient.
jay

Post by jay »

I can't stand swimming in chlorinated water. It seems like the smell takes a few days to get out, plus it dries my skin out. Chlorine seems to be the only thing that can defeat the wonderful moistness that the Wai diet has brought to my skin. Not even riding my bike to work every day in the winter's cold wind can cause that much dryness. And if I swim in a pool every day for a week, it seems like my skin is just oozing that chlorine smell afterwards. Yuck. I grew up swimming in "dirty" lakes and rivers in Arkansas and, personally, I'd rather swim in (heavily) diluted raccoon piss than chlorinated water. Now that I live in Arizona, though, the pool seems to be my only option. :(