Are Grapeseed and jojoba Oil Okay?

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
Biev
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Biev »

It's fine, people assume it's your shampoo ;o)
Angie

Post by Angie »

...yes... that's true... and it does smell really nice... reminds me of the tropics :)
fictor

Post by fictor »

RRM wrote:So, the jojoba oil 'knows' what sebum is excess and should be dissolved?Thats not possible. Oil 'knows' nothing. If the oil dissolves sebum inside your skin, its bad for your skin.
You are right in one thing, the oil 'knows' nothing. But if one have say butter, a hardened fat, all
over your hands after cooking, what is more effective to remove it than
a less hardened fat, such as olive oil?

The point here is that the sebum trapped in the pinched of canals, the very
sebum that becomes acne, is hardened. If you have ever squeezed a zit,
you know that I am right.

Therefore, the jojoba oil, or any 'light' or 'liquidish' oil will dissolve
the hardened fat in the canals when it is applied and allowed to penetrate
the skin.

If it is good for protecting the skin is a whole other story though :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

fictor wrote:The point here is that the sebum trapped in the pinched of canals, the very sebum that becomes acne, is hardened. If you have ever squeezed a zit, you know that I am right.
Sebum does not become acne. If sebum blocks a pore and the water pressure is too high, then that pressure originates an inflammation. But that aside.

The sebum in my skin never ever disappears (gets disolved) by putting oil on my face, and i tried many oils. And im talking about the sebum that already almost left the pore. That very sebum that easily gets pushed out by some gentle pressure of my fingetips, it refuses to get disolved by oil. Oil just sits on your skin.