Makeup worries!

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
PepperPip
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by PepperPip »

I am getting my make up from here do u think these are ok?

http://www.larenim.com/info-exec/display/healthy_skin
Pepper
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Depends on the ingredients.
What are they?
PepperPip

Post by PepperPip »

Ingredients: Mica, Zinc Oxide, Silica (Amorphous), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Boron Nitride.

these are basicly the only ingredients they use.
Pepper
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

They have pro-oxidative properties, which is not so good, of course.
Is it very fatty? (if yes, then its much better)
PepperPip

Post by PepperPip »

I dont know if it is fatty or not but the make-up I jest recieved in the mail only contains mica,zinc oxide,titanium dioxide,iron oxides,boron nitrade.

I am not going to put any of this stuff on once I am clear*
Pepper
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

If its just for now, i wouldnt worry about it.
abicahsoul

Foundation and other make up questions.

Post by abicahsoul »

This is a shout out to all the ladies that are active Waiers.
I am interested in your latest finds when it comes to make up.
I am kind of a beginner with make up, haven't worn much before, but I'd like to learn. However I am not really in touch with the make up market, and I never read magazines.. so..
I wonder, what are your most updated tips on foundations (I mean brands)? (That have the right ingredients from Wai perspective.)
And do you have some other suggestions for brands for rouge and eyeshadow, mascara etc.?
I did look at the old make up topic where Wai gives her tutorial on how to apply foundation and powder. But she didn't really give suggestions for brands, only that one go out there and find something.
But I am so lazy. I'd rather begin with someones recent experiences, and try frmo there. :)
Also I wonder about the whole primer thing. Have you any experience and are there primers that are 'Wai'?
I was so suprised to find that Wai recommends make up as a way to protect the skin. I always thought all kinds of foundations and make up was a stress on the skin and that au naturel or just oil and rosewater was the best option. But it is nice to know that make up is alright and I look forward to exploring it. :)
dime

Re: Foundation and other make up questions.

Post by dime »

I wouldn't bother if I were you. I've never liked a girl with make up on the face more than without :) Same for died hair, and similar things.
But maybe it's just me, I'm quite a minimalist. Probably most of the guys are different.
Iris

Post by Iris »

dime wrote:I wouldn't bother if I were you. I've never liked a girl with make up on the face more than without :) Same for died hair, and similar things.
But maybe it's just me, I'm quite a minimalist. Probably most of the guys are different.
Like impressing guys is the only reason women wear make-up :roll:
dime

Post by dime »

I was just saying to me a girl without make-up looks prettier, you got it a bit wrong.
So what's the ultimate reason?
Iris

Post by Iris »

I don't think there is a ultimate reason to be honest :wink: As with everything, it's individually different. Maybe she thinks it looks nice and she does it for herself. Maybe it's insecurity, and/or make-up functions as a mask. Maybe it's expressing a happy mood or excitement. Who knows. For me it's the latter, although I seldom wear make-up anyway. Never did it for a guy, though.
Besides that, I think it's not meant to be clearly noticeable/visible. And when it isn't making a girl more beautiful, she is doing something wrong, I think.

@abicahsoul: I have no idea what the best brands are. I tried to figure it out a few years ago, but ended up with nothing and simply gave up. I figured why bother when you hardly ever use it anyway. But if anybody else did his homework properly, I'd also be very interested :D