whiteheads & blackheads

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
ana
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

whiteheads & blackheads

Post by ana »

HI, i was wondering if this diet clears whiteheads and blackheads...i remember reading that it only clears pimples/nodules/red inflammations?
i've never really had a pimple on my face my entire life...HOWEVER
for the last 5 yrs it has been filled with whiteheads...some blackheads on the nose...
the whiteheads are really bad though.....i've always had very oily skin but 2 yrs ago it got really bad...i remember counting the whiteheads on my forehead (they were VERY DEEP AND HARD) and got 200!!!
the rest of my face (mainly my T-zone) was filled with white heads the kind that easily come out but return in the next hr or so...
thank god the forehead cleared up somehow...BUT my whole Tzone and a bit on my cheeks is still left with lil white heads that i never really seemed to get rid of since like gr 9...it just got worse from there...im 21 now...
does anyone have similar experiences?? i know it might seem less severe but i went to so many doc. and no one knews what to do with it...since they've never really seen similar cases ( patients usually come in with red lil bumps)...over the yrs i got proactive...had several painful extractions that left me with scabs for weeks...i had chemical peels...tried tanning...sauna...masks...products everything u can think of...and this was all on top of having some serious edema in my face that after eating the wrong foods in the morning my eyeslids nose cheeks were so swollen...
RRM
Administrator

Re: whiteheads & blackheads

Post by RRM »

ana wrote:HI, i was wondering if this diet clears whiteheads and blackheads...
Yes, it decreases the number; because now the sebum isnt slowed down as much anymore.

i've always had very oily skin
Probably the high oil production is to inhibit shedding of your skin, due to sunbathing or dehydration of the outer skin by cooked foods (more hydrophylic substances in the true skin distracting water from the outer skin)
This diet will address the latter.
this was all on top of having some serious edema in my face
Edema is another cause indeed (retaining too much water in the true skin as well).
To solve this, you need to decrease the total amount of hydrophylic substances in your entire body. So, a low protein diet, and of course a raw food one, and no salt or spices.
ana

Post by ana »

thanks for the advice!! I will write back on any improvement and or questions :)