Infrared sauna

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
Nina75
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Infrared sauna

Post by Nina75 »

Hi, my gym to do the work and replace its traditional sauna with a sauna, infrared '. I'm not very comfortable with the idea of ​​making bases sauna infrared wavelengths, am I right or that there is no risk to infrared sauna for your skin? And health? J "I used to do 1-2 times a week for 30 minutes at intervals when it was still a traditional Finnish sauna and an infrared sauna not! Thank you

Bonsoir, ma salle de fitness à fais des travaux et à remplacer son sauna traditionnel par un sauna 'infrarouges'. Je ne suis pas très à l'aise à l'idée de faire des sauna à bases d'ondes infrarouges, ai-je raison ou cela ne comporte aucun risque de faire un sauna infrarouges pour la peau ? Et la santé ? J"avais l'habitude d'en faire 1-2 fois par semaine pendant 30 minutes à intervalles quand c'étais encore un sauna traditionnel Finlandais et pas un sauna infrarouge ! Merci
RRM
Administrator

Re: Sauna Infrarouge

Post by RRM »

Bonsoir,
Infrared particularly heats the (absorbing) people instead of the air around them.
The wavelength of this heater is adjusted to the characteristics of living beings.
Luckily its not so strong as in manufacturing where high heat is required,
so that you dont need special glasses to protect your eyes.
The benefit of infrared heaters vs conventional heaters is that the heating up does not entirely go via the skin,
but all tissues in your body equally.
So, no worries in my opinion.