dark rings around my eyes

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
art
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

dark rings around my eyes

Post by art »

i been getting dark rings around my eyes, any thoughts?
RRM
Administrator

Re: dark rings around my eyes

Post by RRM »

Do you sleep enough?
How long are you on the diet?
art

Post by art »

i sleep enough i follow the diet but not 100%, i am like 80% raw dont really have a problem with acne, i cooked foods like meat sometimes not often though, some fruit, lots of vegetables
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

But how long have you been on the diet?

The dark circles are excessive fluid (water and blood). The diet causes a decrease in water retention, accompanied by initial shifts in water-balance.
The area around the eyes holds salts (tears are salty) a bit more than other parts of your skin. A decrease in the level of water-attracting (hydrophylic) substances in the blood and skin may proceed a decrease in the level of salts in the area around the eyes, which will temporarily lead to a shift in the water balance, causing more water to be attracted to the eyes and therefore 'water bags' under your eyes.
The dark color is the colour of the blood in your skin; the increase in water is accompanied by an increase in blood volume in the 'eye-bags'.
The longer you are on this diet, the more the body will have adapted to this new situation and therefore get in balance again (regarding water retention).
jfk

Post by jfk »

RRM wrote:The dark circles are excessive fluid (water and blood). The diet causes a decrease in water retention, accompanied by initial shifts in water-balance
Do you think it is like with cellulite though where the shape of the skin is already based on this prior water retention and therefore only complete skin renewal will visibly show results?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

no, i dont think so, because that skin is very thin.
For myself, I notice that when i had a few days of very good sleep, the circles / bags have largely disappeared.
Larose

Post by Larose »

RRM wrote: The dark circles are excessive fluid (water and blood).
The dark color is the colour of the blood in your skin; the increase in water is accompanied by an increase in blood volume in the 'eye-bags'.
What do u mean by "the colour of the blood"?
do u mean as the blood accumulated in a certain area, the skin's colour becomes darker cause only of the blood accumulation, or that the blood's colour itself changed.
Thoes dark areas that appear in our bodies other than those around the eyes, like in between legs, knees or arms are they existing cause of the same reason? and will they disappear by following this diet?
Christina

Post by Christina »

Maybe it's a stagnating circulation. Break a sweat biking or in the sauna. It might help. And of course good sleep, like really good sleep is crucial. And no alcohol, salt, coffee. :P
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Larose wrote:
RRM wrote: The dark circles are excessive fluid (water and blood).
What do u mean by "the colour of the blood"?
do u mean as the blood accumulated in a certain area, the skin's colour becomes darker cause only of the blood accumulation, or that the blood's colour itself changed.
Thoes dark areas that appear in our bodies other than those around the eyes, like in between legs, knees or arms are they existing cause of the same reason? and will they disappear by following this diet?
The color becomes darker because of the blood present.
Getting rid of the excessive fluid (caused by 'dirty' protein) will solve this.