Moles

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
niac7
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Moles

Post by niac7 »

I understand that poor dieting is also the cause of people getting moles on their skin.

Since this diet is designed to really help the skin from an acne standpoint, I wanted to know if there are any effects on moles.

My hope is that by following this diet, I can eliminate the moles I have (if that is possible through diet) and prevent new moles.

I really don't have a problem with acne, and I am a very lean muscular guy, but I really would like a natural way to rid and prevent moles.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

What are moles?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

"Moedervlekken" ;)
niac7

Post by niac7 »

Here's an explanation of moles from MayoClinic.com

"Moles, known medically as nevi, are clusters of pigmented cells that often appear as small, dark brown spots on your torso, face, arms and legs. But moles can come in a range of colors and can develop virtually anywhere, including your scalp, armpits, under your nails, and between your fingers and toes."
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Where does it say that there is a correlation between developing moles and diet?
Oscar
Administrator

Re: Moles

Post by Oscar »

RRM wrote:Where does it say that there is a correlation between developing moles and diet?
Erm, I don't think that was suggested:
niac7 wrote:...I wanted to know if there are any effects on moles.

My hope is that by following this diet, I can eliminate the moles I have (if that is possible through diet) and prevent new moles.
Brian
Administrator

Re: Moles

Post by Brian »

Oscar wrote:
RRM wrote:Where does it say that there is a correlation between developing moles and diet?
Erm, I don't think that was suggested:
Erm, I do think that was suggested (:P):
niac7 wrote:I understand that poor dieting is also the cause of people getting moles on their skin.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Doh! Thanks Brian LOL :D

You know, I think that's why I had so much problems in school...

Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Hee Hee!
Oscar confused!
:?
niac7

Post by niac7 »

I can't recall the book that I read, but it suggested that excess proteins in the diet may be a cause of moles.

I'll research and try to find the source of that info.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thank you; that might be interesting.
niac7

Post by niac7 »

OK, I went to an old book where I thought I saw it and it says excess protein, fats, and carbs can cause moles.

I found a few more websites that mention it and will post quotes from them:

"Diet is mainly the issue here if warts reoccur or do not regress, indicating the immune system may be slightly compromised. The more whole foods that are consumed, the better possible enhancement of immune functioning. Thus, avoid stressor foods as much as possible. Foods good to emphasize are those high in Vitamin A, such as dark green and yellow vegetables, cold water fish, and eggs. Sulfur-containing foods such as onions, garlic, brussel sprouts, cabbage, and broccoli are also excellent. Excess protein and fats may be discharged in the form of warts, moles, callouses, acne, and boils."

And another that goes into more depth:

"Fat-and Protein combinations are the most common cause of skin discharge in the
form of fatty pimples, acne, and boils. If the body is overloaded with mucus and/or fat deposits, the kidneys, liver, and digestive organs cannot possibly keep up with the disposal work, and the body expels all this "stuff" through the skin. The foods responsible for this process are usually milk, cheese, ice cream, fatty meats, nuts, and peanut butter.

Sugar plays a role in that it appears to trigger the process, either by depressing the immune system, or because its quick energy fix pushes the excess waste out through the skin.

Excess protein and fats are also discharged in the form of warts, moles, callouses, and tumors. Beauty spots, freckles, and brown moles may be the result of too much sugar attracted to the surface of the skin by the heat of the sun. Interestingly, Sugar, especially in the form of fruit sugar, can make the blood smell sweet and attractive to insects and fungi. Thus, you find that insect bites and fungal infections are limited and respond well to the elimination of sweet juices and fruit. "

I've seen in several places in the forum and at the website that excess protein may cause pimples and I am wondering if it may also cause moles.

I guess the key word is EXCESS. Of course they don't go into detail on how much EXCESS is in regards to Sugar, Protein, and Fat.

Any additional info you guys may have on this would be helpful. If this diet works for acne, which I don't have, I wonder if will work on moles, which I have just a few (but hate).

Thanks in advance
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

niac7 wrote:... it says excess protein, fats, and carbs can cause moles.
These are all the big nutrients there are...
Which would indicate that overeating would correlate with moles, but I dont think thats the case.
Whatever the assumption, we would still need an explanation that we can analyze.
I've seen in several places in the forum and at the website that excess protein may cause pimples and I am wondering if it may also cause moles.
Then there still would be other factors involved, as not everybody who consumes lots of protein develops moles.
niac7

Post by niac7 »

Thanks for the response.

Yeh, I don't see a lot of research online about diet as it relates to moles. I don't have an overabundance of them, but find them a nuisance at times.

Anyway, thanks again. If I am able to come across more research on the subject, I'll let you know.
avo

Post by avo »

I barely ate as a toddler/infant/child, and I have quite a few moles. My brother ate a lot and was chubby, he had just as many moles. From experience I would think it's more hereditary than diet related.