Hair issues

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
Oscar
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Oscar »

Oh well, little pigs they are! ;D

I did understand what you meant though. ;)
jfk

Post by jfk »

:idea: Okay I think I know the problem: there isn't really one.

So just in case anyone is interested - I think the "increased" hair loss I thought I was experiencing is due to reduced hair washing. The majority of hair in the shedding phase comes out when it is washed. Since I have been washing it less, more hair is being shed hour-to-hour day-to-day - but the net loss remains the same as before. Simple as that (I hope).
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

:lol:
Yes, Ive experienced that at times I washed my hair less frequently.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Good to hear :)
avalon

Post by avalon »

Hair today, gone tomorrow :shock:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

ROFL! :D
jfk

Post by jfk »

avalon wrote:Hair today, gone tomorrow
yeah exactly for almost everyone though! In my amateur investigation I completely thwarted all my previously held beliefs about hair.
I learned that every hair on your head comes up during a fixed growing stage, which varies between people - could be five years could be fifteen, then drops off (shedding phase) then a new one grows.

Then aging makes the growing phase considerably shorter - so even if you never cut your hair it could end up at maximum jaw-line/shoulder length :shock:

Like, in my ignorance I just thought hair sort of kept on growing no matter what, so if you never cut it in a life time it would become really long. I remember thinking as kid, 'why the hell do all old ladies have short hair?'- do they ALL wake up on their 70th birthday and race down to the nearest salon? A sort of right of passage if you will.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

jfk wrote:I remember thinking as kid, 'why the hell do all old ladies have short hair?'- do they ALL wake up on their 70th birthday and race down to the nearest salon? A sort of right of passage if you will.
Of course it may be/probably is an exception to the rule, but my grandma had very thick and about 1,20 meter long grey/white hair when she died late in her eighties.