Spider veins

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
Marty
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Spider veins

Post by Marty »

Surprisingly, using rosewater on the face seems to have diminished a few very small but longterm telangiectasias (sp.?), or small red broken capillaries.

Are these also less obvious, perhaps, because the skin is not abraded and thinner from too-harsh cleaning?

In any case, they are still there, but very, very delicately less obvious.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Hmm, interesting...
It probably doesnt have to do with the rosewater, but with water-pressure in the skin, veins and lymphatic system. I think 'spider veins' always happen in people that retain water locally; usually the legs with spider veins are swollen as well. So, maybe (im saying maybe) spider veins are the result of too high water pressure in veins.

BTW, I will move this thread to 'skincare' once you have responded (as it doesnt really fit in the 'acne' forum).
Marty

Spider veins

Post by Marty »

Yes, that is possible.

It is also interesting that they always return after they are treated in any way (with lasers). The area treated with lasers seems fine; they seem to recur in new areas just adjacent to the treated ones---

Almost like water that has been diverted.

I have had treatment-- just once-- in such a way. It does not really work. And of course it is tremendously harsh on the skin; on the organism.