Sleep and acne

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
esca
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Sleep and acne

Post by esca »

i don't sleep very well and probably have insomnia. I used to stay up late and sleep during the day and now i can't sleep at all. I figure that my acne is in part due to sleep deficiency. I've wasted a lot of money of over the counter drugs and herbs and nothing helps. I'm still loosely abiding to wai's diet and was just hoping someone could suggest something for me.... my last resort will be to see a doctor, but i figured there might be something more natural i could do.....
RRM
Administrator

Re: Sleep and acne

Post by RRM »

Yes, sleep and acne are related, as its during sleep that through ACTH and cortisol secretion the clean up of dirty protein is initiated. ( http://www.freeacnebook.com/01-10.htm#06 ) If you sleep too little, too little dirty protein is eliminated, aggravating acne.
By far the best natural solution is egg yolks. They very potently induce sleep through their effect on serotonin metabolism. ( http://www.13.waisays.com/index.html )
If 6 egg yolks a day dont work, try consuming more; up your dose to 10 or 12 egg yolks an hour before you want to be sleeping.
How many egg yolks do you eat now?
esca

Post by esca »

usually i just drink 6 egg yolks in the morning, i used to drink a lot more but eventually the taste got to me... so sometimes i also eat boiled eggs too.... besides the fruit, eggs, and brazil nuts i also eat steak and oatmeal. i just get too hungry and can't eat all the time.... im wearing invisiline so i gotta try to break things down into three meals a day, im gonna try and see what 10 egg yolks will do to me tonight hehe thnx rrm
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Please keep us posted...
esca

Post by esca »

well the eggs work, the first night i drank 10 egg yolks and had about 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep, last night i drank 12 and had about the same amount of sleep.... i still lay in my bed for about an hour before i fell asleep but without the eggs i would lie there for a lot longer and even if i fell asleep id wake back up and be unable to go back to sleep... both nights i went to bed around 3-4am, so i was wondering if there was something that would make me tired no matter how long i slept the night before or when i woke up.... i wake up around 2-3pm and i would like to go to bed at 11pm..... i don't want to wake up early and not get enough sleep one night because it might aggravate my acne.... is it safe to drink lets say 24 egg yolks an hour before i go to bed.... as you can see im pretty desperate
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

esca wrote: is it safe to drink lets say 24 egg yolks an hour before i go to bed.... as you can see im pretty desperate
I dont think that would help you, since the cholesterol issue is already eliminated when taking 12. Taking more doesnt do any extra.
i was wondering if there was something that would make me tired no matter how long i slept the night before
I dont think so... If your body doesnt need more sleep, it will not sleep.
i wake up around 2-3pm and i would like to go to bed at 11pm..... i don't want to wake up early and not get enough sleep one night because it might aggravate my acne
One night will not make much difference, so that you can safely adjust your sleep pattern by waking up 'too early' one night, and then go to bed early as well.
esca

Post by esca »

hehe you were right about not needing to drink more, i drank 20 the other night and it didn't do much at all.... ill wake up early tomorrow and see how it goes hehe thnx for the help rrm