Acne on cheeks is hormonal acne?

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
claude
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Acne on cheeks is hormonal acne?

Post by claude »

Hi,
I never had any acnee in my forehead, seldom on my chin, so no zone T for me. My acnee always been located on my cheeks, at the beginning it was severe acnee on my left cheek and mild on the right. Now Igot severe acnee on the right cheek only. Ive read somewere (trusty source) that acnee on the cheeks means that there is an abnormaly in the excess come hormonal . Anyone heard similar theory?
So if its true can the way diet totally cure acnee in this case? (Im not undermining way's diet, believe me I just wish shes right about everything!)

Plus is it ok to use an hormonal pill (prescribed for acnee)? [/url]
RRM
Administrator

Re: Hi guys, real important question there

Post by RRM »

claude wrote:Ive read somewere (trusty source) that acnee on the cheeks means that there is an abnormaly in the excess come hormonal .
When I eat bad protein, I have acne on the cheeks as well, but when i follow the diet strictly it's gone, so that it cannot be only hormonal related.
if its true can the way diet totally cure acnee in this case?
If the acne is hormonal; if you have elevated levels of specific hormones, this diet may be unable to eliminate the acne.
If I were you, I would adhere to the 100% strict sample diet for a few weeks and see what happens...
Plus is it ok to use an hormonal pill (prescribed for acnee)?
Not while doing the sample diet, but if the diet does not work for you in the end (if you have really stuck to it), you can try anything else, of course.
But before taking such a pill then, you first need to have your hormone levels checked to know whether there actually is a hormonal imbalance.