Omega 3s essential for skin improvement?

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
nick
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Omega 3s essential for skin improvement?

Post by nick »

I noticed that eating fish every other day helped my skin immensely.
I think I'am sensitive to the omega-3 fatty acids and that having enough is essential for improving my skin.
I think I would break out after not eating fish after 3-4 weeks.
While now, if I eat fish and eat some munch food, I won't break out or if I eat a big cooked meal, I won't break out that bad.

Please try this and see if there is a connection.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Omega 3s essential for skin improvement?

Post by RRM »

nick wrote:I noticed that eating fish every other day helped my skin immensely.
Yes, omega 3 fats are essential for skin recovery.
I think I would break out after not eating fish after 3-4 weeks.
Ehhrr, not if you stick to all the rules...
While now, if I eat fish and eat some munch food, I won't break out or if I eat a big cooked meal, I won't break out that bad.
Ah, when munch foods are involved, its a whole different bussiness. With munch foods included its extremely hard to blame anything else. Depending on your susceptibility to acne, sometimes munch foods make you break out, and sometimes they dont, depending on how much sebum is produced by your skin at that specific time.
Thats why the sample diet is there. Without it, you keep speculating, as so many acne patients do on so many other boards do.

If the sample diet excluding fish (maintained for a long period) would make you break out and the sample diet including fish (maintained for a long period) would not, then we would have a different situation.