Fruits' fiber influence on acne / cellulite?

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
Sara Keanu
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Fruits' fiber influence on acne / cellulite?

Post by Sara Keanu »

I've started this 4 days ago, I can see great results regarding acne. But regarding salad and fruits, their fibers especially, are they going to harm digestion? or on contarary, they benefit digestion.

To clear my question, I've known from forums that thoes who drink juices, don't have acne or cellulite anymore.So to eat fruits as a whole,
will this help me get the same result ? Which means their fibers do nothing for acne or cellulite.

Thanks in advance for your attention.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Fruits' fiber

Post by RRM »

Sara Keanu wrote:regarding salad and fruits, their fibers especially, are they going to harm digestion? or on contarary, they benefit digestion.
Literally, fibers are anti-nutrients, so that they indeed somewhat decrease the absorption of minerals, cholesterol and other nutrients.
Fiber cannot be enzymatically digested (just a little bacterially, which causes some gasses), and the intestines try to get rid of them as soon as possible because they inflict tiny wounds in your bowels. Thats is why fibers 'stimulate bowel movement', which some people translate as 'aid digestion', whereas the latter is not true, of course (they dont help to digest nutrients; just stimulate bowel movement)
Regarding acne and cellulite you dont need to worry about eating whole fruits or just their juices. Both are perfectly fine.
Sara Keanu

Thanks

Post by Sara Keanu »

:D Thank you :D
mballinger

Post by mballinger »

RRM wrote:Literally, fibers are anti-nutrients, so that they indeed somewhat decrease the absorption of minerals, cholesterol and other nutrients.
Fiber cannot be enzymatically digested (just a little bacterially, which causes some gasses), and the intestines try to get rid of them as soon as possible because they inflict tiny wounds in your bowels. Thats is why fibers 'stimulate bowel movement', which some people translate as 'aid digestion', whereas the latter is not true, of course (they dont help to digest nutrients; just stimulate bowel movement)
RRM -- Is a function of fiber to "cleanse" the intestines--acting somewhat similar to a broom--in helping to clear out old matter? If I were to stay on a juices only diet (including egg yolks and added oil), will my intestines effectively clean out whatever old stuff they need to clean out or do they need the assistance of fiber to assist in clearing out old debris?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Your intestines do not need the fiber to do that.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

mballinger wrote:Is a function of fiber to "cleanse" the intestines--
No, your intestines can perfectly 'decide on their own' to discard of everything inside your bowels; if there is something inside that it doesnt want there (too many bacteria, too much of a certain nutrient or specific toxin etc)
will my intestines effectively clean out whatever old stuff they need to clean out or do they need the assistance of fiber to assist in clearing out old debris?
No assistance required whatsoever.
They only need to clean out stuff that they cannot use (like fiber and connective tissue), which is done on a very regular basis.
If there is a 'plague' of sticky stuff (from processed foods) that the bowels cannot use still stuck in your bowels, it just takes time for your bowels to break that down in such a way that it can be discarded. All i takes to enable that, is stop taking in such bad stuff (from processed foods).