Acne and Allergies

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
ganbare
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Acne and Allergies

Post by ganbare »

So I'm a highly allergic person, I'm allergic to more fruits than I am unallergic to. I was wondering when it comes to food allergies, how bad is that for acne? If I am allergic to say oranges, which I am, is eating oranges completely useless for me in that it provides no nutrients because my body sees it as harmful? How much will it affect new breakouts? Anyone have info or experience on this, I'd really appreciate it.

thanks!
RRM
Administrator

Re: Acne and Allergies

Post by RRM »

ganbare wrote:I was wondering when it comes to food allergies, how bad is that for acne?
It may be very much so, but the allergic reaction of your skin may also not affect acne at all. It really depends on whether there is a 'tightening effect' on your skin / water retention in your skin.
If I am allergic to say oranges, which I am, is eating oranges completely useless for me in that it provides no nutrients because my body sees it as harmful?
No, unless the digestive system is included in the allergic respons by causing diarrhea. If your digestion is normal, the utilisation of nutrients is normal.
If not How much will it affect new breakouts?
That totally depends on how your skin reacts.
What is your skin's response to, say oranges?
djkvan

Allergies, inflammation, poor skin and hairloss

Post by djkvan »

Allergy response may result in tissue inflammation. This inflammation may extend to the skin, its pores and hair follicles. When the inflammation response is chronic it can result in petrification of hair follicles as sodium and other mineral salts cannot be eliminated properly. This may result in hair loss and overtaxed liver and kidneys. I am uncertain if this response also affects the pores, but it would logically seem to follow.
I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you, thank you. Sam I am.