zeno-the zit-zapping device.

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
rafaelo
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

zeno-the zit-zapping device.

Post by rafaelo »

what do you think of this device that uses heat to kill pimples? it's dermatologist-approved, which makes me suspicious of it immediately.
zaravictoria

Post by zaravictoria »

It seems like it works for some but not for all. It only works on certain types of acne. If you go to acne.org they have reviews from people that have used it. I think the rating was like a 2.? out of 5 stars. Some people were really pleased with it and some thought it was worthless. Just a little info on it. You have to hold the device on the inflammation for 2 1/2 minute. If you have pimples all over your face then it will take a LONG TIME. Also, the zeno has a tip on the end that is only good for something like 90 uses and costs around $50 to replace. So, each time you use it for 2 1/2 minutes on a pimple counts as one use and that tip seems like it can be used up really fast. Like I said, it only works on certain type of acne. I don't think it works on white or black heads. You should find the manual online. I read a little bit of the manual and it tells you exactly what type of acne it will get rid of. I would definitely check out the manual and all the reviews on it before purchasing it. Also make sure you can return it if it doesn't work for you 'cuz it would really suck having to have a $180 zeno zit zapper sitting at your house unused because it didn't work for you and you couldn't get a refund.

Hope that helps! Definitely research before you invest!
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

i thought it might complement this diet well. especially for those like me who are prone to cheat. i bought it and it seems to work on some, but not all. plus , another one seems to pop up right around the same area. but i was especially bad this weekend, so it may have been the food messing me up.
zaravictoria

Post by zaravictoria »

I hope it works for you! I was looking at them and man are they expensive! I figured I would just try the Wai diet for two weeks 100% and see what happens. I've given it a try twice for about 4 days and then my cravings for cooked stuff over powers me. Now I'm determined to do it for 2 weeks at 100%. Good luck with the Zeno. If you feel a zit about to form that's usually a really good time to use it. As long as you follow the directions and read the manual hopefully you'll get good results. I think it also says that it might take up to three zaps to get rid of a pimple depending on how stubborn the little bugger is. :wink:
Frost

Post by Frost »

piece of advice, don't look for the easy way out, it seldom is what it seems to be.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Exactly.
If there would be an easy way out, that you can buy, nobody would walk around with acne anymore.
And no, you cannot combine this diet with a (other) regimen