Sick while on the diet

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
ychiung
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Sick while on the diet

Post by ychiung »

I wonder if anyone can help me. I developed fever, coughing and runny nose while I was on the diet. Probably not caused by the diet itself cos I knew I had been slightly ill before I started. I went to see a doctor and he prescribed drugs and antibiotics for the common ailment. Is it OK to take this medicine while on the diet? I feel very sick right now.

About the diet, I have started 3 days now. My diet consists of Sunmaid raisins, water-melon, papayas, pears and lots of bananas plus olive oil. I think I am coping well prob cos of the sickness has helped me curbed some of the cravings.

I am also seeing my skin starting to clear up a bit. Still very oily and still some break outs along my jawline, nostrils and nose areas. In my country, I find it hard to get fresh organic eggs. There are local eggs but I dont trust those; I suspect the hens were injected with growth hormones. My only alternative is raw fish. I will be getting some tomorrow. So far I havent eaten any animal protein. Can anyone suggest changes in my diet for better results?
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

IMO to be happiest on the diet, you need to drink fresh Orange Juice with a little Olive Oil all day long to supply yourself with sufficient energy constantly.

When you constantly have sufficient energy. Your mood will not fluctuate, you will not crave food, you will be happy.

:)
Negativity is the cult of the weak
ychiung

What about animal derived food?

Post by ychiung »

Ok, fresh orange juice with olive oil. What about animal protein? Should I take raw fish or eggs? I find that neither meets the criteria, i.e., raw fish should be fresh but here I was told it is frozen before being served.

And the eggs are hatched from hens that I suspect have been fed growth hormones or other chemicals. If I had to choose, which would be a better choice? Or none at all?

My acne was pretty 'silent' during the first 2 days and now seems to be staging a comeback in small bumps. Is this normal? When will I actually see an improvement? My mum is calling me crazy for attempting this diet!

Also, I am not washing my face using low mineral water like Wai suggested. I am just using ordinary tap water and also drinking boiled filtered water from the tap. How will this affect my results? I only have acne in some parts of my face and this is what I want to target. Any advice?
Frost

Post by Frost »

fish is preferred generally because it has a really good amount of nutrients, but i would really suggest having both, swap every day if you want. chemicals and hormones are in pretty much everything we eat, but the amount in eggs and raw fish are negligible for someone already healthy.

bumps are apparantly normal and breakouts can be expected for those just beginning the diet. sebum trapped in the skin is able to come out now that your skin is relaxing. most important thing in this regard is to just leave it alone and dont touch it, and just let it come out naturally. if it forms into a white head and looks like it is really out of the skin you can get a needle, burn the end, and drain it. this is just easier, but it is very important not to drain early, or it can spread into surrounding tissue and cause more acne. also, STAY STRICT on the diet, do not eat anything else.

using tap water is fine for a large majority of people. it is just in a small amount that tap water will irritate the skin. besides, washing once or max twice daily is not going to dry out your skin. more then two times it is very possible.

Really do not pick on acne until it is ready to be released from your skin. Once it forms a white head that looks like it is jumping out of the skin, that is the sign to empty it (using the described method). Do not pick on any irritations, this will only cause problems to develop more acne in the long term. My best advice; Ignore your skin for 2 weeks. You will notice a huge difference. Your skin will adjust its oil production and oilyness will decrease quickly over a number of days. Good luck.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Sick while on the diet

Post by RRM »

ychiung wrote:Probably not caused by the diet itself cos I knew I had been slightly ill before I started.
Diet does not cause the flu.
The flu is a virus.
I went to see a doctor and he prescribed drugs and antibiotics for the common ailment.
All you need is sleep.
Is it OK to take this medicine while on the diet?
If you are just starting?
No.
Stop the diet till you are better. Or better: dont take the antibiotics, and sleep as much as required to get better. (that always works)
My diet consists of Sunmaid raisins, water-melon, papayas, pears and lots of bananas plus olive oil.
No raw animal food?
Then you dont need to worry about the combination of this diet plus antibiotics.
However, you do need animal food.
There are local eggs but I dont trust those; I suspect the hens were injected with growth hormones.
Thats of less importance than that you need animal food.
Can anyone suggest changes in my diet for better results?
Raw animal food and eating small meals very, very frequently.
RRM
Administrator

Re: What about animal derived food?

Post by RRM »

ychiung wrote:My mum is calling me crazy for attempting this diet!
I guess she doesnt have acne.