My experience

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
ychiung
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

My experience

Post by ychiung »

Hello all! I just thought I would drop by to report on my progress so far. It has been almost a month since I started the Wai Diet. To me, it has been a rollercoaster ride and I admit that I havent been 100% strict during this whole time. The acne around my neck is clearing up really quickly now and I'm now left with problem areas on my chin and nose areas, which tend to break out every now and then.

The oiliness has decreased dramatically. General condition of my skin is much softer although I still have the brown spots left over from the healing lesions. My experience is that, I can do the diet in a series of steps without seriously compromising the results. Example, if I was 100% strict for a week, and then eat normally for a day or two, I found out that I am not back to square one and have start all over again. Sure enough, if I break a rule or two, I would have pimples but the lesions were no way as serious as before embarking on the diet. It seems as if the body registers I have done the diet before and the pimples would heal up much faster as soon as I got back on the diet. Its kinda like when u do the diet, u take 3 steps forward, but if u ate something bad, u take a step back not 3 steps back. The end result is a gradual improvement despite having broken the rules along the way. Just dont lose it 100%.

I intend to keep eating like this until the general condition of my acne is satisfactory to me. In my case, the 2 weeks 100% strict diet did not clear my acne 100%. I believe this is the case in many of Wai diet followers. You just have to keep pushing on and dont give up. Its ok to stumble along the way. If the temptation is too great, its ok to eat foods that are forbidden, have a chocolate or whatever, to reward yourself. But just remember to get back to work on the diet when ur cravings are satisfied.

We are not victims of our circumstances but of the choices and decisions that we make. To anyone who wishes to start the Wai diet out there or already has, my advice is if you fail, it doesnt necessarily mean the diet isnt working. It just means that u havent tried hard enough or long enough to see the results. Dont throw in the towel just yet, who knows, that clear skin may just be within ur grasps if u just press on!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Thanks for sharing. :)