hi all; wanna rid myself of acne

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
johndela1
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by johndela1 »

dionysus wrote:
You will also have to eat some raw fish or raw egg yolks for protein. This is vital. As having a protein deficiency will cause acne.

Doesn't the Wai book say you couldn't be deficient in protein even if you tried? I mean if you eat enough calories you will have enough amino acids.
Christina

Post by Christina »

I'm imagining that the Wai diet will not give the same positive results if you in the long run leave out the yolks and fish.
The nuts don't have the same qualities as animal products.
mballinger

Post by mballinger »

Christina wrote:I'm imagining that the Wai diet will not give the same positive results if you in the long run leave out the yolks and fish.
The nuts don't have the same qualities as animal products.
I notice throughout Wai's Book when referring to Raw Fish and Raw Egg Yolks, she will frequently say to include in your diet some raw animal food ... fish "OR" egg yolks. So my understanding is that you can successfully use ONLY raw egg yolks for your animal food. I was particularly alert to her use of the OR since I used to be a vegan and am now willing to include raw egg yolks, but not animal flesh.

I like to view egg yolks as the "fruit of the chicken." The egg yolk is designed as FOOD just as fruit is designed as FOOD. It is interesting to me that chickens will lay eggs even without having been with a rooster and without any hormonal stimulation ... and at the rate of approximately one unfertilized egg a day. The chicken is "giving" of its eggs just as fruit trees "give" of their fruit.

In my own mind, I humorously think of myself as a "Yolko-Fruitarian" :lol:
Christina

Post by Christina »

That's what I mean. The importance of having either yolk or fish. :)
irene

Post by irene »

RRM, thank you!!! and thank wai for this diet, its great!!! i am officially acne free... knock on wood:) although i do eat once in a while much food like sushi with rice.. and salt once in a while. this diet seems to be working for me. thank you again. takes a while to change old habbits, but i am getting there. now all i have to do is quit smoking.:)) thank you again! :D
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Congrats! :D