hi all; wanna rid myself of acne

Spots, zits, pimples, cysts, etc.
irene
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

hi all; wanna rid myself of acne

Post by irene »

Hi everyone!
I am new to this forum and diet itself. I want to get rid of my acne and ready to step up. I read the sample diet and the rules. So basically the diet consitst of fresh fruit, cucumber, tomamato, chives sald-lots of olive oil and 2 egg yolks. can i mix egg yolks with tropicana orange juice, or its a no no. it seems to me that as soon as i eat something salty and spicy i break out. does anyone have any suggestions for begginers? i am going to start tomorrow. also i smoke cigs... can that cause breakouts? :oops:
thank you all and good luck. this diet seems great to me! thank you
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

I will give my view.

You have to go 100% Wai. No munch food.

Firstly
You need to make 2 litres of FRESH orange juice every day. You cannot use pasturised Orange Juice (because it has been heated)

To this Orange Juice you need to add cold-pressed Olive Oil (to stabilise your blood-sugar level).

This is vital. The Olive Oil will help to stop spiking yourself with sugar, it will also make you feel good/satisfied and help stop the food cravings.

Secondly

You need to find oranges which you like to drink, as you will be drinking them everyday. For example im not fond of the Naval Oranges but i do like Tesco Juicing Oranges.

Thirdly

How do you drink the Orange Juice + Olive Oil?

From my experience it can be a psychological thing most of the time. Orange+Olive Oil is not a pretty sight. So i bought a dark water bottle, which can contain 750ml of juice, and i carry that about with me all day (i carry two if i'm going to be away all day). It is also good to use a water bottle because you are able to mix the OJ and OO easily with just a quick shake.

Fourthly

You need to drink often. You need to drink about every 10-30 minutes. This is because you are no longer intaking complex carbohydrates but simple carbohydrates and therefore your body utilises them instantly.

So when do you drink and how much do you drink?

Humans operate at an optimum energy level (imo) where they don't feel tired/moody. So you need to drink enough to reach this state (only a sip of OJ+OO is require) and no more. If you drink too much OJ+OO you can spike yourself with sugar, this will make you feel sick.

After you have taken your initial sip you will be required to take the following sip when you start to feel less energetic. You will only notice this happening if you use Observing Ego. Observing Ego is when you constantly monitor how you feel. Once you have cut out all the munch food this will be very easy to do.

Take note: The diet is very easy if done correctly.

To this diet you will need to add some additional fruit for nutritional value. I eat an Avacado a day with lots of sugar.

You will also have to eat some raw fish or raw egg yolks for protein. This is vital. As having a protein deficiency will cause acne.

This is my daily diet:

2 Litres of Oj
160gs Olive Oil
1 Avacado
80gs of fish (start on 100gs if male, 50gs if female)
Negativity is the cult of the weak
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

spices and salt indeed readily cause acne, and no, smoking cigarettes cannot cause acne...
irene

Post by irene »

Thank you!! I am on the diet and loving it, cant wait to see the difference!
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

You can do it!

Remember to keep your energy levels up so you don't crave food!
irene

Post by irene »

Thank you guys! I've been eating "healthy" for as long as i remember but not wai healthy, but i can deal with cravings. The most difficult part is not cleansing my face and moisturizing like i always do. :(
irene

Post by irene »

Hi RRM, i am really sorry to bother you but it seems like you have all the answers.
#1 this diet is great, i dont know if its just me but my face is deff clearing up. (although i included some tea) i want to start fromt the beggining but i have some questions.
1. in the morning i eat fruits anything i can find in my fridge.
2. about 3 pm eat my yolks and salad-(cucumber, avacado, olive oil and tomatoes), how many times can i eat this sald? on the sample diet it doesnt say as much as you want.
3. eat fruits throughout a day and drink volvic water while i am in school.
do i have to drink orange juice with olive oil? or i could exclude that?and about the nuts and dried fruits, i got the point that nuts have to be in the shell how about fruits? they could be any fruits, organic or not? can i work out while on this diet? and also i wear make up what is better to cleanse my face? i am reading forums but it seems that my questions are not answered or i am just blind. i would really appreciate if you would answer my questions.also water retention=acne, so ironically drinking more water will stop water retention? thanks
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

irene wrote:about 3 pm eat my yolks and salad-(cucumber, avacado, olive oil and tomatoes), how many times can i eat this sald?
You can eat as much of this salad as you want, as long as you eat when you need the energy, and no more than you need. You can eat it all morning, all day, if you want.
do i have to drink orange juice with olive oil? or i could exclude that?
Exclude juice or oil?
Yes, you can exclude the juice if you are not extremely active physically.
But if you drink juice, you better add the oil, because it keeps your energy levels balanced and prevents acid reflux.
how about fruits? they could be any fruits, organic or not?
Regarding acne it doesnt matter.
Regarding health organic is better. But only do so if you can afford it, of course (better non-organic Wai than no Wai at all).
can i work out while on this diet?
Sure.
Just dont be phsyically active within 1.5 hours after consuming animal food.
i wear make up what is better to cleanse my face?
A make up remover to remove the make up.
For other cleansing just water, or rosewater or cucumber juice.
water retention=acne, so ironically drinking more water will stop water retention? thanks
When you retain extra water, it is retained because your body contains more-hydrophilic compounds (salt, spices, protein), which hold on to that extra water (or its because of a shift in hormone levels).
Drinking water helps to drain away those hydrophilic compounds, so that your body will retain less water.
irene

Post by irene »

THANK YOU! fingers crossed- i now see the improvment, my skin is sooo much better! i no longer crave salt but it seems i overeat dried fruits- i crave sugar now:)
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

That may be because you are not eating enough fat with your "sugar". :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

indeed. Try dipping the dried fruits in oil.
irene

Post by irene »

oh gosh, i have some dental problems, forced to take antibiotics, continuining my diet but eating more brazil(unshelled) with dried fruits. will it do? knock on wood, not a single zit, pimple on my face!!!!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

If you ate raw animal foods while on the diet for a while, and then have to take antibiotics due to dental problems, for example, you can still continue to eat fresh raw fish, no problem.
But yes, consuming Brazil nuts instead is also good regarding protein intake. After a while you will start missing the cholesterol, omega 3 fats and vitamin B12, though.
irene

Post by irene »

thank you! results are great, although i had a cup of coffee, tea, salt -"munch" food, now i know that in order for my skin to remain clear-no munch food, do u know anything about strechmarks? had them for a while, its time to get rid of them also
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Like with normal scars, its individually different; in some they heal better and in others they dont heal at all (its 'genetic').
It is possible to make then far less visible, however, by eliminating water retention; what applies to cellulite also applies to stretchmarks in that regard (it takes a while; lots of cell renewal in that new state of not retaining too much water).